Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken drumsticks stewed with black vinegar and star anise in a pressure cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Drumsticks Stewed with Black Vinegar and Star Anise in a Pressure Cooker is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Drumsticks Stewed with Black Vinegar and Star Anise in a Pressure Cooker is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
A simple chinese recipe drumstick with black sauce and star anise. The pressure cooker is an amazing device for making flavor-packed stews in very short order. In this version, black beans are stewed together with spicy Because the high heat of a pressure cooker cooks so efficiently, you end up with spoon-tender chicken and potatoes in an intensely flavored..
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken drumsticks stewed with black vinegar and star anise in a pressure cooker using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Drumsticks Stewed with Black Vinegar and Star Anise in a Pressure Cooker:
- Make ready 700 grams Chicken drumsticks
- Prepare 1 tbsp Shio-koji
- Get 1 clove Garlic
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Prepare 100 ml ＊Black Vinegar
- Make ready 60 ml ＊Soy sauce
- Get 100 ml ＊Water
- Prepare 15 grams ＊Non-calorie sweetener
- Get 1 tbsp ＊Mirin
- Make ready 1 knob ＊Ginger
- Make ready 1 ＊Red chili pepper
- Prepare 1 ＊Star anise
- Make ready 10 Quail eggs (canned is ok as well)
Pressure Cooker Chicken Stew, Programmable Pressure Cooker Smoked Sausage And Tuscan White Bean Soup, Pressure Cooker Vegan Cooking more at home? From pantry-friendly recipes to expert cooking advice, we've got the tools to help you create order, find your calm, and. Place drumsticks into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and pour sauce on top. Quickly stir mixture into the sauce and continue stirring until sauce has thickened to your preferred consistency.
Instructions to make Chicken Drumsticks Stewed with Black Vinegar and Star Anise in a Pressure Cooker:
- Mix the drumsticks with shio-koji and leave to rest for a while. Peel the shells of the quail eggs. Check out. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147921-boiling-guide-for-quail-eggs
- Combine the ＊ ingredients.
- Heat the sesame oil and garlic in a frying pan. Fry the marinated chicken until golden brown.
- Put the combined ingredients and chicken in a pressure cooker and cover with a lid. Put the cooker on a high heat and continue to heat until it starts to steam.
- After it starts to steam turn the heat to medium-low and continue to heat for a further 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave to sit until the pressure is completely released. If you do not have a pressure cooker bring to a boil first and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
- After the pressure has released add the quail eggs and boil for 5 minutes. You can buy already-cooked quail eggs in shops.
- I used the black vinegar in this photo. I also used non-calorie sweetener. You can use normal sugar and use 40 g of it if you do so.
Reheat in the oven to help re-crisp the skin. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, oil, garlic, and lemon juice. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. The pressure cooker does all the work. Once they are finished cooking, simple put them in the How do you make Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks?
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken drumsticks stewed with black vinegar and star anise in a pressure cooker recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!