Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken breasts with creamed spinach and buttered mushrooms. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce. After you stir flour, add chicken broth, heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Allow them to blend on low heat for a couple more And this is how Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms it done!
Chicken Breasts with Creamed Spinach and Buttered Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Breasts with Creamed Spinach and Buttered Mushrooms is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken breasts with creamed spinach and buttered mushrooms using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breasts with Creamed Spinach and Buttered Mushrooms:
- Take Chicken Breast :
- Prepare 4 chicken breasts
- Make ready 2 tbsps garlic mashed
- Prepare to taste Salt Pepper and
- Get 2 cups mozzarella cheese of shredded
- Get Creamed Spinach :
- Get 4 cups spinach of chopped
- Get 1/4 cup parmesan cheese of
- Make ready 2 tbsps garlic paste
- Get 1 red onion small minced fine
- Get 1/2 cup cream cheese of
- Prepare Olive Oil
- Make ready to taste Salt Pepper and
- Make ready Mushrooms Sauteed :
- Prepare 1.5 cups mushrooms of sliced of your choice
- Prepare 1/4 cup butter
- Get 1/2 cup stock
- Take 2 tbsps garlic paste
- Take to taste Salt Pepper and
If you wanted to perk this up with a bit of heat you could add some Sriracha sauce or other hot sauce to the. Stuffed baked chicken breast with spinach and cheeses. Chicken with sautéed mushrooms and creamed spinach - a full meal! Put the mushrooms in and cook Divide the spinach and mushrooms over the top of each breast.
Instructions to make Chicken Breasts with Creamed Spinach and Buttered Mushrooms:
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Mix all the ingredients under the chicken breast list excluding the cheese and lay the breasts on a baking sheet lined with wax paper and bake
- Next make the creamed spinach. First add the olive oil in the pan, you don't want it to get screaming hot before you add the ingredients! So add in the onions right away and saute, once it has softened, add the spinach and the garlic paste. The spinach will wilt pretty quickly.Once it has cooked through, add the cream cheese and the Parmesan cheese. Give it all a good quick stir and remove from the heat
- Finally make the mushrooms, cook the sliced mushrooms in some olive oil. Once they are brown add the salt. Deglaze the pan with some stock, add the garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the stock is all cooked out
- Now its back to the oven!!!
- Flip the chicken pieces over, and then on each piece add the creamed spinach followed by the buttered mushrooms and the shredded mozz cheese. Put it back in the oven and allow it to cook for another 14-15mins
- Pull it out and this chicken dish can be paired with some mashed or roasted potatoes, buttered green beans, some salad will go great too
Lay two slices of cheese over each. Arrange chicken on large baking sheet. Spread remaining garlic butter over top of each chicken I loved it! Oven Roasted Chicken Breast with Potatoes and MushroomsI Food Blogger. Pan seared chicken breasts smothered in a rich & creamy spinach sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken breasts with creamed spinach and buttered mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!