Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, quick chicken quesadillas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make gooey quesadillas in a large flat skillet or on a pancake griddle. Be sure that the surface is non-stick so the quesadillas. But if you're looking for some guidance, especially in cooking up some quick and easy chicken to stuff inside, this recipe won't let you down.
Quick Chicken Quesadillas is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Quick Chicken Quesadillas is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick chicken quesadillas using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Chicken Quesadillas:
- Get 1 large onion
- Make ready 1 large green bell pepper (or 1/2 green & 1/2 red)
- Make ready 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Take 3 # cooked chicken (I can my own)
- Get 1 pkg flour tortillas (medium)
- Get butter
- Get queso blanche cheese (can buy slices, block, shredded
- Make ready jalapeño pepper slices (optional)
This recipe makes the best quesadillas, hands down! These easy, budget-friendly chicken quesadillas make a quick lunch for two or a simple party snack and are a great way to use up leftover roast chicken. Spinach Artichoke Chicken. by Melissa Althen. My hubby and I LOVE chicken quesadillas, and this recipe looks amazing!
Steps to make Quick Chicken Quesadillas:
- I can my own chicken meat though u can season and freeze….
- Cut bell pepper and onion into strips. Similar to fajita veggies… Saute in veggie oil.. Until semi soft
- Add 1/2 package of taco seasoning mix. Stir until veggies are well coated…
- Add chicken to onion and bell pepper.. mix…add the other 1/2 of the taco seasoning to the chicken, onion, bell pepper… Mix well and set aside…
- Add 2 tsp of butter to a hot skillet allow to melt…. Add a medium flour tortilla and allow to cook for about 30 seconds…
- Put cheese on half the tortilla… Add chicken, bell pepper, onion mixture on top of cheese… Allow to cook for about 1 minute…. Fold it in half…. Gently press with the spatula…. Flip over on other side…. Allow to cook about 1-2 minutes….. You can add jalapeño peppers to them if you wish…
- I place in a worm oven until I'm ready to serve…
We'll definitely have to give it a try. These quesadillas are filled with gooey melted cheddar, shredded chicken and a smoky chipotle-tomato sauce. My kid like to make new and easy recipe each week. This was very easy to make. Made for my husband who is not vegetarian.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quick chicken quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!