Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken pumpkin pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chicken Pumpkin Pot Pie is a fun fall dish because it uses pumpkin cubes in place of the traditional potatoes and puff pastry in place of the pie crust. These two little changes make the dish prettier (hello, orange pumpkin) and easier (hello, store-bought frozen puff pastry). Remove flesh from chicken, discarding skin, and cut into two-centimetre pieces.
Chicken Pumpkin Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Pumpkin Pie is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken pumpkin pie using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pumpkin Pie:
- Take 2 Cups All purpose Flour
- Make ready 200 Grams Butter Cold
- Make ready Water Ice-cold
- Prepare Salt
- Take 200 Grams chicken Minced
- Prepare 3 Onions Chopped
- Take 2 Tomatoes Chopped
- Get Chillies
- Make ready Red Chilli Powder
- Prepare Garam Masala
- Take Salt
- Get Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Take 1/4 Kilo Yellow Pumpkin
- Prepare 1 Onion Finely chopped
- Make ready 6 Cloves Garlic
- Take Fresh Cream
- Make ready Sauce Tobasco
- Make ready 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
- Prepare Salt
Add the pumpkin, coconut milk, brown sugar, cornstarch, maple syrup, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt to a blender or a large bowl. The result is a delicious and moist baked chicken with a flavorful topping. For many of us, homemade pumpkin pie is the classic dish that says "Thanksgiving," pure and simple. Put away the rolling pin - this easy pat-in crust makes prep a breeze!
Steps to make Chicken Pumpkin Pie:
- First the pastry:Add all-purpose flour to a large bowl. Chop butter into long sticks. Add to flour. Add some salt, mix well. Add ice-cold water to the flour to make a smooth, comfortable dough.
- The key to a flaky pastry is to ensure your hands are always cold! Once the dough has come together nicely, cover it in a muslin cloth and put it in the fridge for 1 hour. *This flour yields 12 mini pies.
- For the chicken kheema:Heat oil in a pan. Add slit chillies, onions and saute well. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry till rawness leaves the onions. Add tomatoes, and spices.
- Add minced chicken, salt, simmer and close the pan till chicken is cooked. Ensure the chicken is dry and spicy (the pastry will counter the spice).
- For cream of pumpkin:De-seed, peel and chop pumpkin. Boil till mush.
- In a pan, add oil, onions and garlic. Saute till onions are translucent. Add the boiled and mashed pumpkin. Add salt, sugar, and a dash of tobasco.
- Put this entire mixture into the mixie. Puree the pumpkin completely.
- Bring it back to a boil, add some fresh cream. Turn off stove.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Line your pie dish with the pastry crust. Blind bake for 10 minutes (use a fork to poke some holes in the pastry dough).
- Bring out the pastry, stuff with chicken (about 3/4th of the tin). Add cream of pumpkin on top of that. Top it off with lots of cheese!
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the tin. Belt!
The easiest and best pumpkin pie I've ever made. The bottom of my crust was still a tad underdone so I would suggest pre-baking the crust for a bit. If making a family pie, place bottom piece of pastry into dish, add the filling and place the top piece on top. Prick some fork holes in the top to allow air to escape. If cooking in a pie maker, cook until pastry is browned and crispy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken pumpkin pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!