Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, simple fried chicken fettuccine alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with golden pan-fried chicken has the most dreamy parmesan garlic cream sauce that perfectly coats the pasta. Golden pan-fried garlic chicken takes this dish to the next level! You've been loving my Shrimp Alfredo, so I figured it was time to make a chicken.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple fried chicken fettuccine alfredo using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Prepare Chicken and sauce ———
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds chicken breast boneless and skinless
- Take 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Take 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Get 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 16 ounces jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce
- Get pasta——
- Make ready 1 pound Fettuccine noodles
- Prepare 3 quarts salty water
- Take 2 tablespoon extra Virgin olive oil
- Get 2 tablespoons extra Virgin olive oil
Serve Fettuccine Alfredo alongside baked or grilled chicken breasts, grilled or sautéed shrimp (like our shrimp scampi), a simply dressed crisp green. Mom's creamy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo has been a family favorite for years. Classic Chicken Alfredo is a feel good comfort food - so creamy but light! This post may contain affiliate links.
Instructions to make Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Bring the water to boil add salt, and olive oil. Add the pasta and cook per instructions on box.
- Dice the chicken, add garlic, salt, flour, and pepper it..
- Pan fry in as needed oil to fry
- When chicken is done move to paper towels.
- Add chicken to the pasta
- Add parsley, and Alfredo sauce. Warm then add the pasta
- Let the pasta warm in the sauce. Mix well but don't break the pasta.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
Mom learned how to make this "Pollo Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo" in culinary. Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question. It is so easy that you can pull it together any night of the week. And it is so delicious you won't think twice about serving it when entertaining. The classic combination of Chicken, Alfredo, pasta.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food simple fried chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!