Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken enchiladas w/ black beans and mexican chopped salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
For the best chicken and black bean enchiladas, try this authentic Mexican enchiladas recipe. Chicken enchiladas with red sauce is savory Yes, there's LOTS of cheese in these chicken bean and cheese enchiladas. Chicken breast is baked in a tomato-based sauce and served atop a bed of spinach leaves in this simple salad.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken enchiladas w/ black beans and mexican chopped salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad:
- Prepare 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 small white onion peeled and diced
- Get 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast diced into small 1/2 in pieces
- Get salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) can diced green chillies
- Prepare 2 cup rice cooked
- Take 8 large flour trotillas
- Make ready 3 cups mexican blend shredded cheese
- Get Optional: 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepare tortillas
- Make ready enchilada sauce
Our homemade chicken, black bean, and cheese enchiladas can be prepped ahead and frozen for up to three months so you can enjoy the slow-cooked enchilada flavors on even your busiest evenings. Stroll right on past the Mexican restaurant. Our homemade chicken, black bean, and. These crowd-pleasing enchiladas are stuffed with a hearty filling of Mexican-spiced chicken, black beans, and tender bites of rice and kale (cooked together in the same pot for easy cleanup)—brought together with a bit of rich sour cream.
Steps to make Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad:
- Preheat over oven to 350 degrees F. Preheat enchilada sauce, if making homemade
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add onion and sauté for 3 min, stirring occasionally. Add diced chicken and green chilies, and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 6-8 min, stirring occasionally, or untill the chilies, and the chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Lay out a tortilla and spread table spoons of sauce over the surface of the tortilla. Ad beans in a line down the middle of of the tortilla then ad in a spoonful of the chicken mixture, then sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese. Roll up tortilla and place in a greased 9x 13- inch baking dish. Repeat with remaining ingredients. then spread the remianin enchilada sauce on top of tortillas and sprinkle on the remaining shreded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 min then enjoy!
It's all finished in the oven under a delightfully herbaceous. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. This chicken enchilada recipe is the perfect dinner when you're craving Mexican food. Ancho Chicken Enchiladas Recipe and Instructions. Ancho chiles are the key here.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken enchiladas w/ black beans and mexican chopped salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!