Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, party snacks(bread rolls). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Would you like any meat in the recipe? Mushroom Bread Appetizer Cooking On The Ranch. So, I decided to create a finger-food with a hint of mustard flavor in it.
Party snacks(bread rolls) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Party snacks(bread rolls) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook party snacks(bread rolls) using 57 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Party snacks(bread rolls):
- Take For dough
- Take 4 cups maida
- Get 4 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 4 tbsp milk powder
- Take 2 tbsp yeast
- Take 1 tsp bread Improver
- Make ready 2 tsp salt
- Get 4 tbsp oil
- Get 350 ml Water
- Get For chicken filling
- Prepare 1 cup boneless chicken
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 tbsp yogurt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp all spice
- Get 3 tbsp vinegar
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready For doughnuts topping
- Make ready Half cup cream
- Get 1 cup chocolate
- Make ready For pizza topping
- Make ready 1 slice cheese
- Prepare 1 tsp capsicum roughly chopped
- Take 1 tsp onion roughly chopped
- Take 1 tbsp ketchup
- Prepare 1 tsp chilli sauce
- Make ready 3 tbsp shredded chicken tikka filling
- Get For sandwiches
- Get Handful chicken tikka filling
- Make ready 3 bread slice
- Take 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Take 1 tbsp ketchup
- Make ready 4 slices cucumber
- Prepare For French fries
- Prepare 1 potato cut in French fries
- Get Oil for deep frying
- Take Chicken bread
- Take Prepared dough
- Make ready 2 tbsp ketchup
- Get 1 tbsp onion
- Get 1 tbsp capsicum
- Get 2 tbsp prepared chicken tikka filling
- Take 2 tbsp cheese
- Get For swissroll
- Get 1-1/4 cup maida
- Take 1-1/2 cup sugar
- Make ready 155 ml oil
- Prepare 190 ml milk
- Make ready 95 gm yogurt
- Get 1 tbsp baking powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp baking soda
- Get 1 tsp vanilla essences
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 95 ml hot water
- Take 3/4 cup cocoa powder
Feel free to use homemade dough and/or turn this Italian party into a Spanish one using Serrano ham and Manchego cheese–or even a French one with Gruyere and Dijon! Make up a batch of these to go with your BBQ, salads and party food. These are light, soft and freezer friendly too! These soft and fluffy bread rolls are delicious!
Instructions to make Party snacks(bread rolls):
- Method for dough. Add all the ingredients and make a dough. Leave for 15 minutes.
- Doughnuts. Make doughnuts with prepared dough. Deep fry the doughnut and dip the doughnut in prepared chocolate topping.
- For chicken tikka filling. Marinate chicken with all the ingredients for 1 hour. Bake at 160 C for 20 minutes or until chicken tender.
- Chicken bread rolls. Make a big roti with prepared dough. Spread ketchup and chill sauce,put chicken tikka filling and cheese. Roll the bread rolls and bake for 20 minutes.
- Bread rolls are ready to serve.
- For mini pizza. Make round disk with prepared dough.
- Spread ketchup and chill sauce mixture. Spread cheese. Sprinkle capsicum, onion and shredded chicken. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Crossient. Make croissants with the prepared dough. Bake for 10 minutes at 180 C.
- French bread. Make French bread with the prepared dough.
- Chicken tikka sandwiches. In a bread slices spread mayonnaise. Spread chicken tikka pieces on it and top with another bread slice. Spread mayonnaise then ketchup and put cucumber slices and top with another bread slice. Chicken tikka sandwiches are ready to serve. Serve with French fries.
- French fries. Deep fry the French fries.
- Chicken bread. Make a round with prepared dough. Put ketchup in center. Sprinkle onion, capsicum, chicken and cheese. Then cover one by one stripe.bake at 150 C for 20 minutes.
- For swissroll. Add all the ingredients and beat with the help of beater. Pour the mixture in greased pan.bake for 45 minutes at 180 C. Cool.
- Spread the whipped cream and drizzle chocolate mixture and roll the swissroll. Make topping with cream and chocolate. Heat the cream and add chocolate in it. Cook till chocolate melts.
- Pour the chocolate topping on top and put in refrigerator. Decorate it with mini oreo.
Easy to make and great for parties, lunches, freezer friendly very popular too! This recipe has kindly been shared by one of our Lovefoodies followers, Simone. See more ideas about Yummy food, Snacks, Favorite recipes. Serve it as a side, an appetizer, or a snack. Bring it to a potluck or tailgate party to knock everyone's socks off!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food party snacks(bread rolls) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!