Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy homemade chicken teriyaki (gluten free). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When I plan ahead to grill, I always choose a longer marination time. Serve teriyaki chicken sprinkled with chopped spring onions and sesame seeds, and rice of course. I hope this gluten-free teriyaki chicken brings you comfort, wherever you are in this world.
Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy homemade chicken teriyaki (gluten free) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free):
- Prepare 2 pieces Chicken Thigh
- Make ready 3 Tbsp. Cooking Sake (total)
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. Mirin (Sweet Cooking Rice Wine)
- Make ready 1 tsp. Sugar
- Take 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
Everyone loves teriyaki chicken–and this one is better for you with much less added sugar. It's also gluten-free so long as you use tamari (aka gluten-free soy sauce). Feel free to swap out the broccoli for any veggie–carrots, snow peas, green beans–that you have on hand. This gluten-free chicken teriyaki stir fry is great for meal prep or even an easy weeknight dinner!
Instructions to make Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free):
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of vegetable oil in a pan and cook chicken thigh over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- After the 4 minutes, flip the chicken and add 2 Tbsp. of cooking Sake to the pan.
- Cook over low heat for 3 minutes with a lid.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of cooking Sake, 1 tsp. of sugar, 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce and 2 Tbsp. of Mirin to the pan. Simmer down for 6 minutes over medium heat.
- While simmering flip the chicken occasionally and use a spoon to douse it with the sauce vigorously.
- When the sauce is almost completely reduced, turn off the heat. Slice the chicken and sprinkle the leftover sauce on it. Here is my recipe on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emMjAh9a2Wg
Full of vegetables and a delicious homemade teriyaki sauce, each bite is so flavorful! This Teriyaki Chicken recipe will quickly become a new favorite! In this one pan recipe, bite size chicken breasts pieces are sautéed in a skillet then coated with an easy and delicious teriyaki sauce. It can be tough eating gluten free. I lucked out with this recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy homemade chicken teriyaki (gluten free) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!