Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken biriyani. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add the chicken and turn to coat. Increase heat to medium-high and sprinkle sugar over remaining ghee in pot. Chicken biryani recipe with video & step-by-step photos.
Chicken biriyani is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken biriyani is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken biriyani using 30 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken biriyani:
- Make ready 1 glass rice
- Get 1 glass water
- Make ready Marination
- Take 300 grams chicken
- Make ready 1 tsp turmeric
- Take 1 tbsp rock salt
- Make ready 1/2 inch papaya peel
- Get 1 lemon
- Get 1/2 cup curd
- Prepare Spices
- Make ready 3 bay leaves
- Take 1 inch cinnamon bark
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp shah jeera/ black cumin
- Make ready 4 cloves
- Make ready 3 cardamom
- Get 1 mace
- Get 1 star anise
- Get Others
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Take 1 tbsp ghee
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Take 10 garlic cloves
- Get 1 inch ginger
- Take 1/4 tbsp rock salt
- Take As needed- Coriander
- Prepare As needed- pudina/mint
- Prepare 1 tbsp chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Dhaniya/coriander powder
- Take 1/4 tbsp cumin powder
- Take 1 onion
Soak the rice in warm water, then wash in cold until the water runs clear. Add the ghee to the pot. Chicken Biryani is an aromatic, mouth watering and authentic Indian dish with succulent chicken in layers of fluffy rice, fragrant spices and fried onions. This is easier than most recipes, while truly retaining the authentic taste and presented step by step.
Steps to make Chicken biriyani:
- Soak rice with water in 1:2 ratio for one hour.
- Clean the chicken. Marinate with curd, lemon, salt, turmeric, papaya peel for 1 hour.
- Peel garlic and ginger. Create a mixture with them and 2 bay leaves, 2 cloves, 1 cardamom, 1/2 star anise, 1/2 mace, 1/4 tbsp black cumin, 1/2 inch cinnamon.
- Julienne one onion. Deep fry it until brown.
- Mince coriander and mint.
- After an hour of the rice soaking, add 1/4 tbsp black cumin, 1/2 star anise, 1/2 inch cinnamon, 1/2 mace, 2 bay leaves, 2 cloves, 1 cardamom. To this, add 1/2 tbsp rock salt, 2-3 drops of oil, some coriander and mint. Cook on low flame for 20 minutes in pressure cooker.
- Add the spice mixture to the chicken. Mix. Add chilli powder, Coriander powder, cumin powder, some coriander, and mint. Let it rest until the rice is cooked.
- In another steam cooker, coat the bottom with ghee. Keep the chicken in it. After the rice is cooked, add it.
- Mix 1/2 tsp turmeric to 1/2 tsp oil. Add it to the top.
- Add onions on top. Add mint and coriander. Cook on low flame in pressure cooker for 40 minutes.
Cook like a native but with more ease! Drain the rice and divide in two equal portions. In the Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker pot add the first portion of rice and make a thin layer, top that with the chicken mixture and sprinkle half the finely chopped mint leaves and. Easy Chicken Biryani Recipe: Make the easy and delicious chicken biryani recipe with step by step process using ingredients like chicken,basmati rice,garam masala powder,garlic paste,red chilli powder,ginger paste and more on Times Food Biryani is a celebration of all that is great about Indian food - the heady aromas, the vibrant colours, the fluffy rice and those addictive curry flavours. Make this Chicken Biryani with your protein of choice - or try a vegetable biryani!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken biriyani recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!