Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy chicken dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chicken Dip is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Easy Chicken Dip is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
When the chicken is cool it will be very easy to shred with your fingers. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe - An easy appetizer recipe. How to make buffalo chicken dip easy!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy chicken dip using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Dip:
- Prepare 12 oz Chicken (Boneless. Can be cooked pieces or canned)
- Make ready 8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- Take 1/2 cup White Onion (diced)
- Make ready 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Take Parsley (to garnish)
Buffalo chicken dip seems relegated to tailgating sessions and football-watching parties, but why? Ready to make dip for dinner? Here's the easiest Buffalo chicken dip recipe ever. Super Easy Franks Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Dip:
- In a Food Processor put the chicken (previously cooked and seasoned) and the cup of onions until the mixture is evenly crushed. If you don't have a processor, you can use a blender.
- Add the cream cheese and the Parmesan cheese. Blend until the mixture looks even.
- For a creamy dip, you can add another 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- For a savory dip, you can add a pinch of salt or more parmesan cheese.
- Put the dip in a bowl or container. Refrigerate for 15 mins. - - Garnish with parsley before serving. - - Enjoy!!!
We use two cups of cooked shredded chicken in this baked Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe, so if you have leftovers from a rotisserie chicken on hand. This easy Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe with canned chicken and ranch is a killer appetizer that you can make in minutes. Easy buffalo chicken dip recipe is a winner every time. It's the perfect spicy, creamy cheese and chicken dip. Quick and Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Tyson.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy chicken dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!