Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, super easy chicken salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rao's will take your Chicken Cacciatore to the next level with our Roasted Garlic Sauce. We make our sauces slowly so you can make delicious meals fast. Grab a recipe and try now!
Super Easy Chicken Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Super Easy Chicken Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have super easy chicken salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Chicken Salad:
- Make ready 2 slice Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!)
- Prepare 1 Garlic salt
- Make ready 3 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast
- Make ready 2 stock Celery
- Make ready 2 cup Light mayo
- Take 1 Romaine lettuce
- Make ready 1 Tomato
Start with this basic recipe and add more flavor. How Do You Make Easy Chicken Salad Pull the chicken meat from the bones. Mix all ingredients and stir until fully combined. You'll save money and get to add exactly what you want into the salad.
Steps to make Super Easy Chicken Salad:
- Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. Make sure chicken cook all the way through and is easily shredded.
- When chicken cools add mayo, celery and garlic salt until mixed well. I use a little less mayo because I like it a little dry.
- Now you're ready to make your sandwich! I just use lettuce and tomato and sometimes Swiss cheese. If you choose you can add red grapes and walnuts!
I've been looking for good chicken salad recipes, but keep coming up with the standard "grill chicken, slice chicken, put chicken on lettuce." What I want is a good chicken salad sandwich filling that I can turn into an S or E meal, and this looks like exactly. I make the dressing in a large bowl and then add the other ingredients to that same bowl. Stir together the plain Greek yogurt, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Next, you will add the rest of the salad ingredients to the bowl and stir everything together. Taste the chicken salad and add more seasoning if needed.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food super easy chicken salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!