Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken spinach mushroom bake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Cheesy Spinach Mushroom Chicken Bake is a low carb dinner recipe idea that is simply the best! Easy chicken recipe that is kid friendly as well. I love my favorite red baking dish for this yummy recipe and you can grab you own by clicking on the picture.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken spinach mushroom bake using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake:
- Prepare 2 cups chicken, cooked (shredded)
- Make ready 10 oz mushrooms (canned or fresh)
- Get 6 oz spinach roughly chopped
- Make ready 1/2 cup mozzarella shredded
- Get 1 medium onion chopped
- Get 1 tbsp butter
- Make ready 3 garlic cloves minced
- Make ready 1/2 tsp thyme
- Take 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare For the sauce:
- Take 1 (15 oz) container of ricotta cheese or ¾ cup heavy cream
- Prepare 3 oz cream cheese
- Get 2 oz mozzarella
- Prepare 1/4 cup parmesan grated
- Get Pinch nutmeg
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
This chicken, spinach and mushroom pasta bake is really perfect for days like these. Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce. Easy Chicken Breasts is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner rotation! Gnocchi are baked with chicken, mushrooms, and spinach in this satisfying casserole topped liberally with Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake:
- Boil chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and thyme. Cook for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and red pepper flakes, then season with salt and pepper and sauté for 8 minutes.
- Stir in spinach (a handful at a time, allowing to wilt before adding the next handful), and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Heat on low, stirring occasionally, until cheese melts and the sauce becomes smooth and homogeneous.
- In a casserole dish, arrange a layer of shredded chicken meat. Spread over half of the cheesy sauce then arrange a layer of mushroom-spinach mixture. Spread remaining sauce on top, sprinkle with mozzarella and bake for 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly on top or turn on broiler for the last 3-5 minutes for extra crispy cheese.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving and enjoy.
Reviews for: Photos of Baked Mushroom, Spinach, and Chicken Gnocchi. Chicken thighs poach until tender in stock, which becomes the base for a creamy béchamel sauce. It has chicken, mushrooms, spinach, cheese and wonderful flavors everyone will enjoy. Stir in marinara sauce, salt, and both peppers and stir until heated through. Baked boneless chicken breasts are completely covered with creamed spinach, flavorful sauteed mushrooms, and a whole lot of gooey, melted mozzarella cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken spinach mushroom bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!