Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy & healthy chicken sausage pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy & Healthy Chicken Sausage Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy & Healthy Chicken Sausage Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
Перевод слова easy, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция easy task — лёгкое задание easy path — удобная тропа easy country — воен. легкопроходимая местность. easy [ˈi:zɪ]Прилагательное. easy / easier / easiest. легкий. Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity"), of uncertain origin.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy & healthy chicken sausage pasta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy & Healthy Chicken Sausage Pasta:
- Take 1 jar of Prego Spaghetti Sauce (I used Chunky - Onion & Garlic)
- Make ready 6 oz Spaghetti Noodles (about 1/2 a box)
- Make ready 1 Green Pepper
- Make ready Rosemary, Salt, Pepper, Sage
- Take 2 large Chicken Sausage Links (I used Trader Joe's Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage)
Instructions to make Easy & Healthy Chicken Sausage Pasta:
- Boil large pot of water with a teaspoon of salt.
- Chop bell pepper into thin strips. Chop up sausages into small, bite-size pieces.
- In a separate pot, combine spaghetti sauce, sausage, and peppers, along with rosemary, sage, salt, pepper, and any other spices you may like. Simmer on low-medium heat for around 15 to 20 mins.
- Once water is boiling, add spaghetti noodles and cook until al dente (usually 10 minutes)
- Drain pasta. Serve sauce mixture over pasta and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy & healthy chicken sausage pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!