Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy & healthy chicken sausage pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy & Healthy Chicken Sausage Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy & Healthy Chicken Sausage Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Перевод слова easy, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция easy task — лёгкое задание easy path — удобная тропа easy country — воен. легкопроходимая местность. easy [ˈi:zɪ]Прилагательное. easy / easier / easiest. легкий. Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity"), of uncertain origin.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy & healthy chicken sausage pasta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy & Healthy Chicken Sausage Pasta:
- Prepare 1 jar of Prego Spaghetti Sauce (I used Chunky - Onion & Garlic)
- Take 6 oz Spaghetti Noodles (about 1/2 a box)
- Take 1 Green Pepper
- Take Rosemary, Salt, Pepper, Sage
- Take 2 large Chicken Sausage Links (I used Trader Joe's Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage)
Steps to make Easy & Healthy Chicken Sausage Pasta:
- Boil large pot of water with a teaspoon of salt.
- Chop bell pepper into thin strips. Chop up sausages into small, bite-size pieces.
- In a separate pot, combine spaghetti sauce, sausage, and peppers, along with rosemary, sage, salt, pepper, and any other spices you may like. Simmer on low-medium heat for around 15 to 20 mins.
- Once water is boiling, add spaghetti noodles and cook until al dente (usually 10 minutes)
- Drain pasta. Serve sauce mixture over pasta and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy & healthy chicken sausage pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!