Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Chicken Enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Chicken Enchilada Tips Can I make enchiladas with flour tortillas? Although enchiladas are traditionally made with corn tortillas, you can certainly use flour tortillas. Enchiladas come in all different flavors, but this one features a creamy filling of rotisserie chicken, Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and seasoning mix.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 3 Chicken breasts cut into bite size cubes
- Get 1 can Enchilada sauce 10 oz
- Get 4 oz Cream cheese cubed
- Get 1 1/2 cup Salsa
- Prepare 1 can Pinto Beans 15 1/2 oz
- Get 6 Flour tortillas
- Take 1 1/4 cup Mexican cheese
Either flour or corn tortillas work for enchiladas! Corn tortillas are traditionally used when making enchiladas. When making enchiladas with corn tortillas, the tortillas are usually fried lightly before filling and rolling to keep them crispy. However, flour tortillas make assembly easy because they are softer and more flexible.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Line a 13x9x2 baking pan with foil & spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce in it.
- Cook chicken in a skillet on medium until juices run clear.
- In a large pot heat salsa, cream cheese & beans on medium until cream cheese is melted & beans are warm.
- Add cooked chicken to the pot of salsa mix.
- Spoon 5 Tbs of mix onto each tortilla & roll up. Place seam side down in the baking dish & top with remaining sauce.
- Top with cheese and bake covered at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!
Easy, tasty twist on classic rolled-up green enchiladas. I didn't change a thing except to cook and shred my own chicken breasts. I used Las Palmas brand of green enchilada sauce, and we found it flavorful and mild but not at all bland. Chicken and Monterey Jack Cheese filled flour tortillas topped with green enchilada sauce. I make Mexican Rice to serve on the side.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!