Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my chinese sticky garlic sesame chicken. 😘😘. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Sticky Garlic Sesame Chicken is seasoned chicken cooked in a skillet with a tangy garlic and honey sauce with sesame seeds and topped with green onions. Better than any Chinese takeout from Asian restaurants. You'll LOVE this quick and easy lightly pan-fried chicken recipe coated in a thick.
My Chinese Sticky Garlic Sesame Chicken. 😘😘 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. My Chinese Sticky Garlic Sesame Chicken. 😘😘 is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my chinese sticky garlic sesame chicken. 😘😘 using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Chinese Sticky Garlic Sesame Chicken. 😘😘:
- Get 1/4 cup flour
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp onion powder
- Take 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Make ready 1/8 tsp Red pepper
- Prepare 1/2 Sweet bell pepper chopped
- Take 2 Chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- Prepare 2 tbls Olive oil
- Take 1/4 cup Honey +1 tbls honey
- Make ready 1 tsp Rice Vinegar
- Prepare 3 tbls Soy sauce
- Make ready 2 large Garlic cloves minced
- Get 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Sesame seeds
- Take 4 Green spring onions chopped
- Get 1 +1/2 Cups Rice
Sweet, salty, crispy, sticky and a little bit spicy - it covers all the bases for One thing I should say is that this isn't a copycat recipe. I know sesame chicken is popular at Chinese takeout restaurants in the US, but it's not something we. Sticky and crispy Sesame Chicken made fast and simple, with the most delicious sweet and savory sesame chicken sauce. The base of sesame chicken is very similar to General Tso's Chicken, Orange Chicken and Chinese Lemon Chicken, with chicken bites fried to crispy perfection, and then.
Instructions to make My Chinese Sticky Garlic Sesame Chicken. 😘😘:
- Heat the olive oil over a medium heat
- Combine flour Red pepper and Onion powder in a large zip lock bag add the chicken and give a good shake to mix.carefully place chicken in a skillet to brown after 5 minutes flip the chicken over to brown the other sides
- Combine the sauce mix of honey, rice vinegar, minced garlic, red pepper flakes and Soy sauce in a bowl whisk well then set aside.
- Once the chicken is browned all sides add the chopped sweet peppers also the sauce mix. sauce mix reduce the heat to low allow to heat for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes turn the heat off and let the chicken sit for 5 minutes sprinkle with sesame seeds and also sprinkle the spring chopped onion on top.
- Serve on cooked boiled Rice
A spicy Chinese dish made with chili paste and topped with toasted sesame seeds, this recipe is better than any takeout you could order in. To prepare the sauce: mix all of the sauce ingredients. This Sesame Chicken recipe is really quite simple and absolutely delicious! The combination of sweet and savory is incredibly satisfying! However, I really must stress the importance of lining your pan with foil before putting the chicken in the oven!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food my chinese sticky garlic sesame chicken. 😘😘 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!