Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy orange ginger chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This award-winning Orange Ginger Chicken recipe is a healthier homemade alternative to takeout or Trader Joe's. The whole family will love this stir fried chicken breast glazed in orange ginger sauce. If you've ever been to a Trader Joe's, you understand it's allure.
Easy orange ginger chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy orange ginger chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy orange ginger chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy orange ginger chicken:
- Prepare main
- Get 6 Chicken breast tenderloins or 3 large breast
- Take 1 jar of orange chicken wok sauce your choice
- Take 1/2 cup cornstarch
- Take 1 cup oil to fry chicken, I used canola oil
- Get season to taste
- Make ready 1 garlic powder , ground ginger , black pepper, garlic salt
Additionally, if you brown the chicken in sesame oil, you'll. Place chicken breasts in pressure cooker (see notes below for alternate. This Easy Orange Chicken cooks quickly in a skillet (no deep frying!) and uses only real, fresh ingredients. This Paleo Orange Ginger Chicken is a great dinner recipe that kids love!
Steps to make Easy orange ginger chicken:
- Cut chicken into 1 to 2 inch cubes place in bowl add your seasoning mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Heat oven to about 300°F. Heat oil in frying pan on medium heat
- Coat chicken with cornstarch mix thoroughly fry on both sides until golden brown add to a baking pan pour on your sauce, mix thoroughly place in oven until sauce is heated about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Hint: fry chicken in 2 batches makes this a lot easier
- Serve with your favorite sides i had mine with fried rice and rice noodles yummy! !
Serve with steamed broccoli and homemade cranberry sauce. The recipe is also child friendly -Orange Ginger Chicken is my younger son's all time favorite dinner recipe. Try crispy chicken with a kick of ginger complete with tasty orange rice. MORE+ LESS A simple, quick marinade adds bold flavor to this grilled chicken recipe, making it perfect for a busy weeknight meal. Orange-Ginger Chicken, spatchcocked and grilled! "Spatchcocked" is just a fancy way of saying "butterflied." It's easy and helps the chicken cook evenly.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy orange ginger chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!