Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken fried chicken w/ roasted garlic mushroom gravy. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken fried chicken w/ roasted garlic mushroom gravy is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken fried chicken w/ roasted garlic mushroom gravy is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Great recipe for Chicken fried chicken w/ roasted garlic mushroom gravy. Super yum thinly sliced chicken breast breaded with just the right amount of spices pan fried to give a delicious buttery crust. Oh the gravy, freshly sliced and sautéed mushrooms gently blended with your favorite brown.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fried chicken w/ roasted garlic mushroom gravy using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken fried chicken w/ roasted garlic mushroom gravy:
- Prepare 1 cup wheat flour
- Take 1 stick butter
- Get 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Make ready 8 oz fresh mushrooms
- Make ready 1 small onion (red or yellow)
- Get 1 clove garlic (roasted)
- Prepare 2 boneless skinless chicken breast (cut in half)
- Make ready 4 oz whole milk
- Make ready 2 oz Gourmet Fournet Roasted garlic creole onion dip
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon salt
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- Prepare 3 tablespoon Tony Chacheries original creole seasoning
- Make ready 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Prepare 6 oz penne pasta
- Take 1 cup your favorite brown gravy
- Make ready 1 cup water
If you're not a fan of mushrooms, you can definitely make a simple gravy without the mushrooms or try our popular caramelized mushroom gravy recipe here! Enjoy our fried chicken with mushroom gravy recipe! Our popular-> Awesome Chicken Recipes Coat chicken pieces as above. Place chicken, skin side down, in baking dish.
Steps to make Chicken fried chicken w/ roasted garlic mushroom gravy:
- Thinly sliced chicken breast in half. Trimming the fat off also. Mix flour, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of creole seasoning. Lightly coat chicken, then dip chicken in milk. Meanwhile, heat large skillet on medium heat. Then, Start heating 1 tablespoon of butter mixed with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. When oil and butter are heating up, coat chicken in seasoned flour for a second time. Place chicken in skillet for 6 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- In the same skillet the chicken was pan fried in melt 1/2 stick of butter, onion and garlic then Add freshly sliced mushrooms and sauté. When mushrooms are finished cooking add 1 cup of brown gravy and heat. Once your gravy is done take a tablespoon at a time and mix with 2 oz of Gourmet Fournet Roasted garlic creole onion dip until dip is warm enough to mix with gravy.
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon of salt, then add 6 oz of penne pasta. Boil for 7 minutes or desired tenderness. Drain. Toss penne with remaining butter from recipe.
Meanwhile, saute onions and mushrooms in a nonstick skillet until tender. In a bowl, combine next five ingredients. Cover chicken with onions, mushrooms and the soup. My husband prefers fried chicken without bones, so this was a great way for us both to enjoy fried chicken. Chicken Fried Chicken and Gravy has juicy, tender, seasoned crispy oven baked breaded chicken smothered in white southern style milk and pepper gravy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken fried chicken w/ roasted garlic mushroom gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!