Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy jerk chicken, shrimp and pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This one pot method makes making this Jerk Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo meal super easy, fast, and fun! Jerk Chicken and Pasta is a passionately spicy Jamaican-style dish that when tempered correctly will tantalize even the most fire-fearing palate! I fell in love with Jerk Chicken pasta when I was in the Carribbean last July and came home and scoured the net for a similiar recipe.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy jerk chicken, shrimp and pasta using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta:
- Take 1 box Fettucini
- Get 2 packages Precooked grilled chicken breast slices
- Make ready 1 lb Steamed Shrimp w/ Old Bay (Grochery store made to save time)
- Prepare 3 Bell Peppers (thin sliced) (your choice of color)
- Take 1 Heavy whipping cream
- Get 1/2 cup Butter
- Make ready 8 oz Sour cream
- Get 4 oz Soft Cream Cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup Jerk Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire)
- Prepare 1/4 cup Italian Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire)
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp Rosemary
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp Turmeric (optional)
- Take 1/4 tbsp Ground Ginger (optional)
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp Flax Seed (optional)
This delicious Cajun Chicken and Shrimp Pasta makes an easy, quick and filling dinner for the whole family. The smoky Cajun spice and the creamy Parmesan sauce create an unforgettable combination! Just a few shakes onto your chicken, shrimp, beef or vegetables, and you get those delicious jerk flavors without the hassle of the food processor. And by making our own jerk seasoning, we are avoiding any unhealthy additives like MSG or anti-caking agents that can sometimes be found in.
Steps to make Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta:
- Cook noodles until they are half cooked. Then drain water.
- Mix in all ingredients with the noodles (minus the shrimp). Cook on medium until chicken is tender and bell peppers are soft.
- Add shrimp as a topping to your plate.
- ENJOY!!! Oh and post your pics!
Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage is easy to make weeknight one pot pasta dish! Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken is a quick recipe with fantastic authentic Jamaican flavors of peppers, onions, allspice and cloves and with no mess to clean up. Chicken and pasta combinations are easy to whip up and can often be one-pot meals. If you aren't sure you'd like chicken and shrimp together, this pasta sauce will make you a believer. Serve over hot cooked fettuccine, linguine, or spaghetti and be prepared for everyone to ask for second helpings.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy jerk chicken, shrimp and pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!