Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, whole roasted chicken on the grill. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Whole roasted chicken on the grill is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Whole roasted chicken on the grill is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Simple Everyday Roast Chicken with Gravy. Alabama BBQ Chicken with White BBQ Sauce. The easiest way to grill a whole chicken is just tossed on the grill.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have whole roasted chicken on the grill using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole roasted chicken on the grill:
- Make ready 1 roasting chicken completely thawed and cleaned
- Prepare to taste salt and pepper
- Get 1 stalk celery
- Get 1 small onion
- Get 1 lemon
- Get 2 tsp rosemary
- Take 2 tsp sage
- Take olive oil
How to cook a perfect chicken on the grill This is an excellent Whole roast chicken recipe. While I roasted this on the grill, it can be done in the oven as. Brined, rubbed, and buttered, our roasted chicken makes for a juicy, flavorful feast. Place chicken directly on the grill grate.
Instructions to make Whole roasted chicken on the grill:
- Brush olive oil on chicken.Salt liberally. (I used probably at least 2 tbs for a 6 pound bird). Sprinkle with pepper. Cut celery and place in cavity of chicken.
- Slice onion and lemon. Place in 9x13 foil pan. Add sage and rosemary. Fill with water.
- Place the pan with lemon,onion and water directly on the grill racks. Place chicken directly on a cooking rack (I just used a cooling rack)over the pan of water. Put woodchips in another disposable pan and place directly on grill rack.
- Close lid and turn grill on highest setting for 20 minutes.
Roasting a perfect chicken is the ultimate test for any accomplished cook. Trying to cook a whole chicken over direct heat on the grill would be as silly as trying to sear it in a skillet. The exterior would obviously overcook before the interior cooked through. Grill-roasting a whole chicken creates that smoky barbecue flavor everyone loves and requires very little cleanup. Roasting a chicken in a pellet grill is EASY!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food whole roasted chicken on the grill recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!