Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers By Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers.. Pour reserved mustard mixture over chicken and peppers, toss to coat.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers:
- Get 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1/2 c Dijon mustard
- Take 7 T honey
- Get 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Take pinch ground cayenne pepper
- Prepare 2 lbs chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- Take 2 green bell peppers
- Make ready 2 red bell peppers
- Get olive oil cooking spray
- Take 2 T sliced unsalted almonds, toasted
- Get 2 T fresh parsley, chopped
Salt + Pepper; How to make Baked Honey Mustard Chicken.. Roasted Garlic Brussel Sprouts; Three Cheese Mac and Cheese; Cilantro Lime Brown Rice; Here are more delicious chicken recipes to try! Easy Chicken Marsala; The BEST Chicken Parmesan;. Juicy chicken thighs smothered in an amazing honey mustard.
Instructions to make Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers:
- MARINADE: In small bowl, combine garlic, mustard, honey, thyme and cayenne. Combine chicken and 2/3 c of marinade in zip-top. Refrigerate bag, turning and mixing through the bag 2-3 times, 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining mustard mixture.
- ROAST: Arrange one oven rack in highest position. Preheat broiler to high. Line baking sheet with foil. Place peppers in sheet and broil until all sides blackened using tongs to turn. Transfer to bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. When cool, remove skin, stems and seeds. Slice thin and set aside.
- BROIL: Arrange oven rack 7-8" from top element. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Arrange chicken on sheet and diced marinade. Broil on high until tops are golden brown, 7-10 min. Turn chicken and broil until cooked through, 3-5min. Remove from oven and let cool to room temp.
- BAKE: In 9x13-inch baking dish, add peppers and top with chicken. Turn oven to 300°F. Pour reserved mustard mixture over chicken and peppers, toss to coat. Bake uncovered until heated through, 20-25 min. Sprinkle with almonds and parsley and serve.
Sheet-Pan Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Balsamic Roasted Chicken Thighs with Root Vegetables. Smoked Sausage and Veggie Sheet-Pan Supper. Try these sheet pan chicken thighs with peppers and onions for a delicious Mediterranean version of sausage with peppers and onions! salt and pepper to taste. What did you think about this recipe?
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!