Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, oven roasted chicken salad. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Classic chicken salad using leftovers from a whole roasted chicken. Enjoy!!! #MyPotsAlwaysClickin #EMarieEats #ChickenSalad #QuarantineMeals 🎶. All Reviews for Originals Oven Roasted Chicken Salad Mason Jar.
Oven Roasted Chicken Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Oven Roasted Chicken Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have oven roasted chicken salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Roasted Chicken Salad:
- Prepare 1 tsp cilantro
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1/4 tsp pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp granulated garlic powder
- Get 1/3 tsp Hungarian paprika
- Make ready 1/4 tsp whole leaf oregano
- Get 4 large chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 cup apple chopped, granny smith
- Make ready 1 cup apple chopped, golden delicious
- Prepare 3 cup iceberg lettuce
- Take 2 large tomatoes wedged
- Prepare 1/2 cup pecans
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries
- Make ready 2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- Get 1/4 cup butter
This roasted chicken salad is easy to make, moist and creamy, and the perfect keto lunch recipe. The key to making the ultimate chicken salad recipe is roasting chicken thighs in the oven. Don't even think about using canned or rotisserie chicken! Complete nutrition information for Oven Roasted Chicken Salad from Subway including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens.
Instructions to make Oven Roasted Chicken Salad:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit
- Coat chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic, paprika, whole leaf oregano, and cilantro. Put into oven and roast till done.
- Slice chicken. Let chicken simmer in juices 5 minutes, then remove from juices Add butter and arrowroot powder to juices. Stirring constantly let thicken. This is the dressing for salad.
- Chop 3 cups iceberg lettuce. Chop apples. Wedge tomatoes. Add pecans, and dried cherries. Add chicken on top then dressing.
- Serve hope you enjoy
Related products from Subway: Footlong Oven Roasted Chicken. These roasted boneless chicken thighs and vegetables in the oven are delicious, flavorful, and Salads - Serve up a simple green salad with Caesar dressing, ranch dressing, or Italian dressing. Roast up a batch, cool, and shred or chop the chicken. Divide it up into well-wrapped portions for the fridge or freezer. Pull it out and use for tacos, casseroles or quick soups.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oven roasted chicken salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!