Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken sambal matah (ayam bakar sambal matah). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
GRILLED CHICKEN SAMBAL MATAH (Ayam Bakar Sambal Matah) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. GRILLED CHICKEN SAMBAL MATAH (Ayam Bakar Sambal Matah) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Bulan Ramadhan sudah dekat - sudah waktunya nih ngumpulin ide masakan untuk keluarga. Ade Putri dari Kedai Aput berbagi resep ayam panggang dengan sambal. Perkenalkan kami adalah keluarga Bali yang tinggal di Jakarta.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled chicken sambal matah (ayam bakar sambal matah) using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make GRILLED CHICKEN SAMBAL MATAH (Ayam Bakar Sambal Matah):
- Take 1 whole chicken, cut in quarters
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic
- Prepare 2 cm ginger
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp pepper
- Get 3 Tbsp cooking oil
- Take SAMBAL:
- Get 8 red onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare 2 stalks lemongrass, white part thinly sliced
- Take 5 pieces red cayenne pepper, thinly sliced
- Get 4 lime leaves, thinly sliced
- Make ready 1/2 tsp shrimp paste
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp sugar
- Take 50 ml hot cooking oil
- Get 1 lemon, squeezed
- Get VEGETABLES:
- Make ready 1 bunch watercress
- Take 2 eggplants
What to serve with sambal matah. They are typically served with meat dishes like chicken and fish, but I use it. Ayam bakar is an Indonesian and Malaysian dish, consisting of charcoal-grilled chicken. Ayam bakar literally means "roasted chicken" in Indonesian and Malay.
Instructions to make GRILLED CHICKEN SAMBAL MATAH (Ayam Bakar Sambal Matah):
- Cut watercress in pieces and boiled briefly. Remove and drain.
- Slice eggplants and fry until browned. Remove and drain.
- Clean the chicken and prick using a stick.
- Puree the garlic and ginger. Add salt, pepper and cooking oil.
- Marinate the chicken with spices and allow about 30 minutes to allow the flavors to infuse.
- Grill chicken until cooked on both sides.
- Squeeze all the sambal sauce ingredients that have been cut into thin strips. Add the sugar, salt and shrimp paste.
- Pour the hot oil and lime juice. Stir well.
- Place the grilled chicken on a serving plate and pour sauce matah on top.
- Serve with vegetables.
In Java, the chicken is usually marinated with the mixture of kecap manis (sweet soy sauce) and coconut oil, applied with a brush during grilling. Sambal Matah is a famous raw sambal from the Gods island of Bali. Sambal Matah Bali Style Raw Sambal. Siapa yang doyan banget makan pedas? Siapa yang doyan banget makan pedas?
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food grilled chicken sambal matah (ayam bakar sambal matah) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!