Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, four "c"'s casserole topped with bacon. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Add soups and noodles; mix and pour into greased casserole dish. My Bacon and Eggs Tater Tot Casserole is cheesy, crispy, bacony perfection! It starts and ends with Kiolbassa Smoked Meats' delicious Dry Cured Hickory Add to it layers of crispy tater tots, scrambled eggs, cheese, and green onions and you've got a complete breakfast!
Four "C"'s casserole topped with bacon is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Four "C"'s casserole topped with bacon is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have four "c"'s casserole topped with bacon using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Four "C"'s casserole topped with bacon:
- Prepare 3 large chicken breast
- Prepare 1 quart water
- Make ready 1 stick butter
- Get 2 tablespoons parsley
- Make ready 1-1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1 teaspoon celery salt
- Take 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder
- Get 24 ounces cauliflower
- Get 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 1/3 pound bacon
- Take 2 large carrots
- Make ready 1/4 cup water
- Get 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- Get 1 teaspoon paprika
This recipe takes low carb living to new levels of deliciousness that will last a long time. 🔗. Spinach and bacon egg casserole is a delightful combination of colors and savory flavor and a hearty brunch or breakfast main dish. This collection of top-rated recipes highlights this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with international accents, from chicken curry to cacciatore, chicken teriyaki to chicken. A flavorful casserole packed with chicken, crumbled bacon, and pasta!
Instructions to make Four "C"'s casserole topped with bacon:
- Boil the chicken in a quart water. I refrigerated it overnight
- Preheat oven 450° Fahrenheit
- Remove chicken from bones and gristle. Shred the chicken.
- Steam the cauliflower. Let drain.
- Cut the carrots thin. Put into the liquid you boiled the chicken in. add half a tablespoon of salt. Add half the butter. Cook till carrots are done.
- Add the arrowroot powder to the quarter cup water pour into the boiling carrots. Add garlic, sage, and white pepper. Stir till thickens, it will get very thick. This will be the bottom layer in the casserole. I used a 10 inch oven safe pan.
- Add chicken on top. Then add the cauliflower except hold back a cup. Add paprika, and salt about a teaspoon. Then add parsley
- Add cheese
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter finely chopped the bacon and fry in the butter
- In the last 2 tablespoons of butter fey the cup of cauliflower. Mince it up before frying
- The cauliflower will caramelize up good
- Put on top of the cheese. Spoob in 5 teaspoonful of the butter bacon drippings. Over the top.
- Now add bacon
- Put in oven 40 minutes
- Let sit 10 minutes and serve
- In a sterilized jar you can save the butter bacon drippings, for a good long time
Sprinkle both cheeses, bacon, and salt/pepper to the top of the Alfredo sauce and place dish into preheated oven. There's something about the winter months that makes casseroles a go-to meal for most families. A lot of the best casserole recipes out there, however, are actually not so great for you. They're often loaded with refined carbohydrates, heavily processed ingredients and other frankenfoods..breakfast casseroles are made with chunks of cornbread, bacon strips, whole eggs, and a shredded cheese topping. The cornbread is topped with bacon, a whole egg, cheese, and cream.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food four "c"'s casserole topped with bacon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!