Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quick chicken 65. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Chicken 65 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Quick Chicken 65 is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
It is generally a dry preparation made with boneless chicken. In the restaurants, it is served very hot and spicy, with lemon wedges to reduce and green chillies to enhance the spiciness 🙂. All totally different from one another with different styles Andhra style or hyderabadi style, Madurai style, restaurant style etc.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick chicken 65 using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Chicken 65:
- Get 1 . Chicken - 500 gm boneless
- Prepare 2 . Oil - to deep fry
- Get To Marinate:
- Take 1 . Egg - 1
- Take 2 . Red chilli powder - 1 tbsp
- Make ready 3 . Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Get 4 . Corn flour - 2 tbsp
- Get 5 . Salt - as needed
- Get 6 . Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Take 7 . Ajinamoto - 1 tsp (optional)
- Make ready 8 . Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Prepare 9 . Orange food colour - pinch
Although I have tried, I have yet to find a recipe that calls for that many ingredients but it is a possibility. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies, but the exact set of ingredients for the recipe can vary. It can be prepared using boneless or bone-in chicken and is usually served with onion and lemon garnish. These quick chicken dinners recipes are perfect for a stress-free weeknight meal, and make enough so that you can have leftovers for lunch.
Instructions to make Quick Chicken 65:
- Wash chicken nicely and cut it into cubes, dry the pieces in kitchen towel.
- In a bowl all the ingredients under the topic "To Marinate". Mix well and add all the chicken cubes. Mix thoroughly and refrigerate this for 30 minutes.
- Deep fry this in oil and serve hot with lemon wedges and onion.
If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies. Being originated from south of India the dish is spread widely all. I made it quite a different ways and posted it here. The flavour of the dish comes from ginger, cayenne pepper, mustard powder and vinegar.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food quick chicken 65 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!