Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crockpot ranch chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Ranch Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crockpot Ranch Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
Made entirely in the crockpot, creamy ranch chicken is perfect on its own or served over rice. This easy Crock Pot Ranch Chicken recipe for keto and low carb has just four ingredients. It's super delicious and of course good for keto and low carb.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot ranch chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Ranch Chicken:
- Get 1 pack boneless skinless chicken breast
- Take 1 (8 oz) bar cream cheese(softened)
- Take 1 envelope Ranch Dressing mix (or 2 tablespoons dry mix)
- Get 2 onions, sliced
- Make ready Fresh garlic (about 6 cloves)
- Take Sprinkle Black Pepper
- Get Sprinkle Parsley Flakes
- Get 3 heaping tablespoons of butter (or 1 stick margarine)
Either way it is very favorable ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○. Easy Crock Pot BBQ Ranch Chicken Recipe. This is a super easy crockpot chicken dinner with a nice thick sauce. You will have this all prepped and thrown in the crockpot in no time at all.
Steps to make Crockpot Ranch Chicken:
- Rinse out your chicken, cut into strips and place into greased crockpot…..
- Take your softened cream cheese and add it to your chicken in the crockpot, cutting up the cream cheese into smaller blocks…
- Add your dry ranch dressing mix……
- Add your sliced onions……
- Add your fresh garlic, black pepper and parsley flakes….
- Next add your butter or margarine……
- Mix all well and cook on low for 6 hours…..
- Stir occasionally so that your ingredients all melt into your chicken……
- Serve over buttered noodles and enjoy ! 😋
Stephanie writes: "Ranch chicken over noodles with a side of garlic roasted red potatoes!! So have you tried this Crockpot Creamy Ranch Chicken Recipe yet? Leave a comment and share… The combination of dill from the ranch seasoning and heat from the chili powder and red pepper flakes in the taco seasoning can't be beat. Shred chicken and mix with sauces and spices left in crockpot. Place the chicken breasts in the pot of a slow cooker.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crockpot ranch chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!