Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Want an easy slow-cooker chicken recipe? This Slow-Cooker Parmesan-Garlic Chicken from Delish.com is off the hook. Crisp-tender chicken cooked low and slow with baby red potatoes for a full meal!
Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken:
- Get 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil divided
- Make ready 2 lb bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Take Kosher salt
- Make ready Freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- Prepare 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- Take 2 tbsp. fresh thyme
- Make ready Freshly chopped parsley
- Make ready 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
Tools Used In This Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes: Slow Cooker: Love this slow cooker and how programmable it is, it has My New Slow Cooker: This recipe was made in this slow cooker. I browned the chicken in the cast aluminum insert before cooking the chicken on low. Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken-a creamy slow cooked chicken dinner with a garlic parmesan sauce and chopped spinach. Sometimes I enlist my husband's help on what I should make for dinner.
Instructions to make Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a large slow cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan and season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours, until potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked.
- Garnish with Parmesan before serving
Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and garnished with parsley, if desired. It is amazing what these simple ingredients can do to bring out such amazing flavor and can be a meal that the Any meat cooked in the slow cooker always comes out with a fantastic result. This chicken was so tender and juicy. I love pan searing the chicken. Easy Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe - Learn how to make garlic parmesan chicken wings that are SO CRISPY!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!