Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers By Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers.. Pour reserved mustard mixture over chicken and peppers, toss to coat.
Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers:
- Take 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 1/2 c Dijon mustard
- Take 7 T honey
- Get 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Prepare pinch ground cayenne pepper
- Take 2 lbs chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- Get 2 green bell peppers
- Take 2 red bell peppers
- Get olive oil cooking spray
- Make ready 2 T sliced unsalted almonds, toasted
- Prepare 2 T fresh parsley, chopped
Salt + Pepper; How to make Baked Honey Mustard Chicken.. Roasted Garlic Brussel Sprouts; Three Cheese Mac and Cheese; Cilantro Lime Brown Rice; Here are more delicious chicken recipes to try! Easy Chicken Marsala; The BEST Chicken Parmesan;. Juicy chicken thighs smothered in an amazing honey mustard.
Instructions to make Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers:
- MARINADE: In small bowl, combine garlic, mustard, honey, thyme and cayenne. Combine chicken and 2/3 c of marinade in zip-top. Refrigerate bag, turning and mixing through the bag 2-3 times, 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining mustard mixture.
- ROAST: Arrange one oven rack in highest position. Preheat broiler to high. Line baking sheet with foil. Place peppers in sheet and broil until all sides blackened using tongs to turn. Transfer to bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. When cool, remove skin, stems and seeds. Slice thin and set aside.
- BROIL: Arrange oven rack 7-8" from top element. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Arrange chicken on sheet and diced marinade. Broil on high until tops are golden brown, 7-10 min. Turn chicken and broil until cooked through, 3-5min. Remove from oven and let cool to room temp.
- BAKE: In 9x13-inch baking dish, add peppers and top with chicken. Turn oven to 300°F. Pour reserved mustard mixture over chicken and peppers, toss to coat. Bake uncovered until heated through, 20-25 min. Sprinkle with almonds and parsley and serve.
Sheet-Pan Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Balsamic Roasted Chicken Thighs with Root Vegetables. Smoked Sausage and Veggie Sheet-Pan Supper. Try these sheet pan chicken thighs with peppers and onions for a delicious Mediterranean version of sausage with peppers and onions! salt and pepper to taste. What did you think about this recipe?
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!