Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, roasted lime-cajun chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cut off the excess fat from the chicken. Once cut squeeze them in to a small bowl. After there all squeezed add the salt (add more or less depending on your taste).
Roasted lime-cajun chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Roasted lime-cajun chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted lime-cajun chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted lime-cajun chicken:
- Get 1 medium chicken
- Take 5 limes
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 1/4 tsp cajun seasoning
- Prepare 1/4 tsp powdered garlic
- Make ready 1/4 tsp powdered onion
- Take 2 tbsp melted butter
- Make ready 1 aluminum foil
While you can use bone-in chicken thighs, or boneless and skinless chicken thighs, I am going to let you know that the best is deboned chicken thighs, with skin on. If you love chicken breasts, you can certainly use breasts for Cajun Chicken Breasts. Baked Crispy Cajun Chicken Wings with Honey-Chipotle-Pineapple Glaze. These wings are crispy on the outside and succulent n' tender on the inside.
Steps to make Roasted lime-cajun chicken:
- Cut off the excess fat from the chicken
- Cut the limes in 4 pieces. Once cut squeeze them in to a small bowl. After there all squeezed add the salt (add more or less depending on your taste)
- Marinate the chicken with the mixture of lime juice. Once marinated put in the fridge for about an hour and a half. Make sure to cover with aluminum foil
- preheat oven to 325°F Fahrenheit
- Remove chicken from fridge after an hour and 30 minutes
- Mix together the Cajun style seasoning, the melted butter, the powdered garlic, and the powder onion.
- Once you have your mixture apply it onto your chicken. Make sure to rub some of the mixture inside of the chicken so that it can absorb the flavor. Also make sure you put some of the mixture under the skin of the chicken
- Once your oven is heated place the chicken for about 2 hours and 30 minutes covered in aluminum foil. Check up on the chicken every 30 to 40 minutes (make sure it doesnt burn or is under cooked some ovens are different than others)
Rubbed with a mix of savory-piquant Cajun seasonings and coated in a spicy, sweet and smoky glaze, these chicken wings are straight up GLORIOUS. Roasted Cajun Cauliflower Haiku: "We couldn't eat this it was just way too salty. Made us very sad." We were unable to eat this cauliflower b/c of the insane saltiness from the garlic salt Cajun seasoning and regular salt. How to Make Chili Lime Chicken. The wet chili lime rub is what makes this Chili Lime Chicken.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food roasted lime-cajun chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!