Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lemon rosemary roasted chicken and potato. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This dinner will be your new favorite! Wine note: Roast chicken is very versatile with wine, and so are the seasonings used here. In the winter, I'll usually serve this dish with an earthy red wine like pinot noir.
Lemon Rosemary Roasted Chicken and Potato is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Lemon Rosemary Roasted Chicken and Potato is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon rosemary roasted chicken and potato using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Rosemary Roasted Chicken and Potato:
- Get chicken
- Prepare 4 boneless , skinless chicken thighs
- Make ready 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Make ready 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Prepare 4 clove crushed garlic
- Make ready 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, roughly pulled apart
- Make ready 2 tbsp capers
- Make ready 3 green onions sliced lenghwise
- Take 1 tsp salt, divided
- Prepare 1 tbsp brown mustard
- Get 1 lemon cut into thick slices
- Prepare 1 fresh pepper ground to taste
- Prepare 2 large russet potatoes cut into 1" cubes
Whisk all of lemon sauce ingredients together. Then pour lemon sauce over chicken and potatoes. This quick-and-easy, simple-and-delicious roasted chicken with lemon and rosemary is perfect for a weeknight sheet pan dinner or when you have guests. I increased the salt to help give the chicken more flavor.
Steps to make Lemon Rosemary Roasted Chicken and Potato:
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare chicken by salting with half of salt amount and a couple of grinds of fresh pepper.
- Season potatoes in same fashion.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and toss to coat well.
- Place in a 3 quart baking dish and cook for 45-60. Until meat is cooked and potatoes are tender.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: This would pair great with a great salad and crusty french bread to soak up the sauce.
- Recipe by taylor68too
- NOTE: when adding sliced lemons to your dish remove any seeds. Just push out of slices and then you'll have no worries of the ruining the dish:-)
Also, I added cut up new/red potatoes and quartered Brussels sprouts. Chicken and potatoes roasted with lemon, garlic and rosemary is one of those comfort food recipes that is handy to have up your sleeve! All you need to compliment this one pan dinner is a simple salad like my Creamy Tomato and Cucumber Salad. Roasted lemon chicken with rosemary and garlic is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It comes together so quickly and insanely flavored with only few simple ingredients.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lemon rosemary roasted chicken and potato recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!