Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot bbq chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Crockpot BBQ Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life.
This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but. Pour BBQ sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's) and spices in crockpot. Add Chicken and cover with sauce.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot bbq chicken using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot BBQ Chicken:
- Get 1 whole chicken
- Prepare 1 cup bbq sauce
- Get 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- Prepare 4 heaping tablespoons brown sugar
- Make ready 2 capfuls mesquite liquid smoke
- Make ready 1 capful hickory liquid smoke
- Prepare 5 dashes sea salt
- Get 25 dashes mrs dash seasoning
- Get 2 dashes ground pepper
- Take 1 tablespoon stirfry sauce
This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together. Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen. You'll come home to juicy BBQ pulled chicken and a house that smells amazing. Crockpot BBQ Chicken Thighs did not get the title BEST EVER for no good reason.
Instructions to make Crockpot BBQ Chicken:
- Turn crockpot on low
- Place chicken in, upside down
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients
- Taste sauce, adjust if needed to your taste
- Pour half on chicken and spread on top
- Turn chicken right side up
- Pour rest of bbq sauce on chicken
- Spread all over chicken
- Put lid on and cook 3 to 4 hours on higj or 4 to 6 hours on low (until down)
- Baste with sauce on bottom whenever you remember (I basted 3 times and cooked on low)
Not only are they insanely easy to make, they're also super tender, fall-off-the-bone delicious. Crockpot BBQ Chicken is the perfect busy weekday meal or ideal for large gatherings and makes the best Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches! It's another recipe for your back pocket when you need. Best Ever Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Wings. A few months back my friend Kim shared a crockpot secret with me.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot bbq chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!