Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, rosemary roasted chicken with potatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Set the chicken skin-side up on the partially roasted potatoes. This dinner will be your new favorite! Try our baked rosemary chicken with paprika and garlic potatoes for a tasty dinner.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook rosemary roasted chicken with potatoes using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes:
- Make ready 2 tsp Paprika
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Crushed Rosemary Leaves
- Make ready 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- Take 1/2 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Take 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Make ready 6 Chicken breast (I used 12 chicken tenders)
- Make ready 1 Small, red or gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
Crispy-skinned roast chicken infused with rosemary, thyme, lemon and garlic. A simple roast chicken and potatoes dinner for weeknights. Everyone has their own recipe for a roast chicken and potatoes and here is mine! If you follow my instructions, you will be rewarded with a juicy.
Instructions to make Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes:
- Mix oil, all of the spices and salt in a large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. Arrange the chicken and potatoes in a single layer in a foil-lined baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 425°F oven for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly and the potatoes are soft when poked with a fork.
Set the chicken skin-side up on the partially roasted potatoes. Arrange potato mixture evenly around chicken. Wine note: Roast chicken is very versatile with wine, and so are the seasonings used here. In the winter, I'll usually serve this dish with an earthy red wine like. An all-in-one lighter roast with Jersey Royals and a whole bulb of garlic - the potatoes catch the lemony cooking juices, from BBC Good Food.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food rosemary roasted chicken with potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!