Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, japanese style fried chicken with soy sauce, ginger and garlic. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Japanese style fried chicken with Soy sauce, ginger and garlic is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Japanese style fried chicken with Soy sauce, ginger and garlic is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This is a simple yet delicious Japanese-style fried chicken flavored with ginger, garlic and sake and soy sauce. Serve as an appetizer or with rice and veggies to make a yummy meal. It even tastes good cold; my mom used to make this to take with us on picnics.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese style fried chicken with soy sauce, ginger and garlic using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese style fried chicken with Soy sauce, ginger and garlic:
- Take 2 chicken thighs
- Prepare ☆3 TBSP soy sauce
- Get ☆2 TBSP sake
- Get ☆2 TBSP sugar
- Take ☆2 inch ginger - grated
- Make ready ☆2 clove garlic - minced
- Take ☆dash of salt
- Make ready ☆dash of paper
- Prepare ☆5 TBSP flour
- Make ready ☆1 egg
- Make ready ☆1 TBSP sesame oil
- Make ready ☆1/2 cup katsuobushi flakes
- Take 1/2 cup potato starch
In a small saucepan, combine soy sauce or tamari, mirin, sake or sherry, brown sugar, garlic and ginger. It's savory, warm, and the slightest bit sweet, with flavors of soy sauce and toasted sesame, garlic and ginger. It works wonders on grilled chicken, and is equally delicious on pork, steak, tofu, shrimp, or salmon. To make it, whisk together soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, minced garlic, grated fresh ginger, brown sugar, red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Japanese style fried chicken with Soy sauce, ginger and garlic:
- Cut chicken into a bite sized pieces.
- Put chicken in a large bowl, add all the ingredients of ☆ and mix them very well with hands. Leave it for at least 10 minutes
- In a zip lock bag, add potato starch and add the marinated chicken. Coating with potato starch at the end just before frying will make the chicken crispy.
- In a large pan, heat 2 inches of oil to 180C. Cook the chicken until golden brown, 6 minutes. You can also tell if it’s done or not by holding a piece of chicken while still in the oil with your chopsticks. If the chicken is not vibrating, it is done.
The marinade is just a mixture of soy sauce, sake, mirin and freshly grated ginger. The ginger eliminates the chicken smell from the karaage and gives a great refreshing flavour. I ordered ginger fried chicken at a restaurant in Hawaii and I've thought about it ever since. Marinate chunks of boneless chicken (skinless or skin-on, whichever your preference) in lots of ginger, garlic, soy sauce and a little vinegar then dredge in flour and cornstarch and fry. In a small sauce pan, add all ingredients for sweet garlic sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food japanese style fried chicken with soy sauce, ginger and garlic recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!