Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, peshawari chicken chapli kabab. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peshawari Chapli Kabab is very famous in Karachi and all over the Pakistan. In Karachi you will find so many resturants who's making this amazing dish. Peshawari Chapli Kabab Recipe Restaurant Style
Peshawari Chicken Chapli Kabab is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Peshawari Chicken Chapli Kabab is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook peshawari chicken chapli kabab using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peshawari Chicken Chapli Kabab:
- Make ready Chapli Kabab Masala
- Prepare 2 tbsp whole coriander seeds
- Get 1 tsp whole cumin seeds
- Get 3 dried red chillies
- Make ready 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Get 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- Prepare 3 tsp powdered dried pomegranate seeds
- Get 1 tbsp aamchur(dry mango) powder
- Take Kabab
- Get 1 kg boneless chicken minced
- Prepare 1 onion finely chopped
- Get 1 tomato finely chopped
- Get 1 egg raw
- Get 1 egg scrambled
- Prepare 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Get 3 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- Take 3 tbsp besan/gram flour
- Make ready 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 5 Tomato round slices
- Make ready 3 tbsp refined oil
The patty is then pan fried with oil. Chapli Kabab also written as Chapli Kebab can be found all over Pakistan. In Sind and Punjab provinces, you will have to roam across the. Peshawari Chapli Kabab - Its a specialty of Peshawar, as the name suggest.
Steps to make Peshawari Chicken Chapli Kabab:
- Dry roast coriander seeds, cumin and red chillies and grind them in a mixer
- Mix the ground spices, pepper, pomegranate powder, amchur, garam masala to make the Kabab masala
- Add salt, Kabab masala, scrambled egg, raw egg, onion, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, besan and coriander leaves to the minced chicken and mix well.
- Keep the mix in the refrigerator for an hour. After one hour, Mix the chopped tomatoes lightly to the Kabab mix.
- Make patties and shallow fry in oil with tomato slices placed on top of the patties. Flip them and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with mint chutney!
It is prepared with minced meat, crushed and solid pomegranate, eggs, garlic, coriander, tomatoes, onions, green chilies, red chilies, and salt. Juicy and tender Peshawari Chapli Kabab recipe tastes delicious with Paratha. Chapli Kebab or Kabab (Pashto: چپلي کباب) is a Pashtun-style minced kebab, usually made from ground beef, mutton or chicken with various spices in the shape of a patty. It originates from Peshawar, in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. INGREDIENTS Chapli kabab is one the most favorite dish of the people of Peshawar, because of its taste.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food peshawari chicken chapli kabab recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!