Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken taco casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Taco Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Taco Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Chicken Taco Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Chicken Taco Casserole has all the delicious taco taste and is loaded with cheese. This Chicken Zucchini Casserole is a perfect weeknight dinner because it is easy to make and only uses a few.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken taco casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Taco Casserole:
- Prepare 4 C shredded chicken (you can use a rotisserie chicken from the store)
- Get 2 cans (10 3/4 oz) cream of chicken soup
- Get 1 C sour cream
- Take 10 oz can Rotel (I like 'Original')
- Get 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Take Sprinkling of taco seasoning mix (I use very little, but use to taste)
- Prepare 5 C coarsely chopped crushed tortilla chips
- Make ready 2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- Get Chopped tomatoes
Chicken, mushrooms, chili peppers, and cheese are layered with torn corn tortillas. Mix taco seasoning and tomato sauce. Add shredded chicken and coat it well with tomato mixture. Chicken Taco Casserole has been declared the new favorite casserole recipe in our home!
Instructions to make Chicken Taco Casserole:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 9x13" casserole dish
- Stir: chicken, soup, sour cream, Rotel, black beans, seasoning in a bowl
- Layer: half the chicken mixture, 3C tortilla chips and half the cheese
- Cover. Bake for 30 minutes
- Uncover. Sprinkle remaining cheese
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until bubbling
- Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes. You could also add chopped black olives (I just didn't have any on hand)
This ridiculously simple Mexican inspired casserole was flavorful and gobbled up by the whole family. Chicken taco casserole is an easy-to-whip-up dinner with cilantro lime cauliflower rice, Mexican-seasoned shredded chicken, a creamy salsa, fresh pico, and a dollop of guacamole! This Chicken Taco Casserole is actually something we make all the time because the whole family loves it. If you are looking for something that will make everyone at the dinner table happy. This taco bake casserole is packed with protein, veggies, tortillas, and of course taco seasoning.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken taco casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!