Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, stupid easy (healthy) crock pot chicken & asparagus. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus is something that I have loved my entire life.
Rinse chicken & lay across bottom of Crock Pot. Generously add seasonings to your liking. What is the BEST slow cooker crock pot chicken recipe?
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have stupid easy (healthy) crock pot chicken & asparagus using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus:
- Make ready 2 lb Chicken Breast
- Get Herbed Poultry, Celery Seed, Rosemary, Garlic Powder or any other seasonings you prefer
- Make ready Asparagus
- Prepare Parmesan Cheese
Rivaling any pre-made rotisserie chicken you can get at the grocery store, this beautiful roast is shockingly easy to make in your Get the recipe for Caribbean Chicken Thighs ». Our best crockpot chicken recipes make weeknight meals a breeze. Save time and money with these budget-conscious chicken dinners for the slow cooker. Topped with sour cream, green onions, salsa, hot sauce, and avocado, it's a fun and easy to eat healthy, without sacrificing an ounce of taste..
Steps to make Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus:
- Rinse chicken & lay across bottom of Crock Pot. Generously add seasonings to your liking. Cook on High for 5 hours then switch to low for remaining 2-3 hours; depending on thickness of breast. Thicker breasts will need to cook longer than thinner ones. Adjust your time accordingly so it's not dry when served. It's done cooking when juices run clear & the inside is white; no longer pink. Remember to occasionally turn chicken over from side to side.
- Rinse Asparagus and pat dry about an hour before chicken is ready to serve. Lay across top of chicken. Season to your liking. Cook for remaining 60-90 minutes depending on how crispy vs soft you like it. It will steam to a perfect crispness for you.
- Serve straight from Crock or place upon serving dish/plate. I like to add a small amount of freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the Asparagus before serving. Your family or guests will be pleasantly surprised with how well this stupid easy meal tastes!
Crock-pot Chicken (immensely Easy): This recipe is supper easy and super Delicious the check is so tender it melts in your mouth the reason its broken in the pic is because it Add one or two cans full of water depending on the size of your crock-pot may need more. using my crock-pot (a one quart). Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped Definitely a go to for an EASY healthy meal. Love it over some rice with shredded Mexican cheese and cilantro!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food stupid easy (healthy) crock pot chicken & asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!