Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
How to Make Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken. Pound to even thickness: Pounding the boneless, skinless breasts Cilantro lime chicken is a classic Southwestern favorite. Not everyone likes cilantro though, so if that's you, change it up a bit and try adding grated.
Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos:
- Prepare For the Chili Lime Chicken
- Prepare 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, (about 2-2 1/2 lbs total)
- Make ready 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- Take 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Take 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Make ready 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- Get 2 teaspoons Cumin
- Get 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Take 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Take For Jalepeno Corn Salsa
- Take 2 ears Corn, husked or 2 cups of frozen corn kernels
- Prepare 1 Jalapeño, seeded and diced
- Get zest and juice from one Lime
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Chopped Cilantro, (fresh)
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Take 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Take For the Tacos
- Make ready 12 White Corn or 6 Flour Tortillas
- Take 2 Avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- Take 2 cups Purple Cabbage, shredded
- Get 1 cup Crumbled Queso Fresco
- Take For the Cilantro Lime Sauce
- Prepare 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Take 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- Get 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Fresh Lime Juice
- Take Salt and pepper
- Make ready For Serving
- Prepare Hot Sauce
- Make ready Chopped Cilantro
- Get Lime Wedges
They are easy, flavorful and they're always an. Spicy pan grilled chicken and avocado tacos topped with a creamy cilantro lime sauce. Take tacos to a whole new level with the addition of avocado and my favorite cilantro cream sauce. You pair this with creamy avocado, the bold corn salsa, the crunch of purple cabbage, and the saltiness of queso fresco.
Steps to make Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos:
- Flatten chicken breast
- Add chicken, lime, juice, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper for the chili lime chicken to a large sealable bag. Shake to combine the ingredients and seal.
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, if possible.
- Preheat grill, or set oven to 350˚F
- To make the sauce, add yogurt, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend for 30-60 seconds. Set aside.
- Grill Instructions: When the grill is hot, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on the grill. Place corn cobs on the grill as well.
- Oven Instructions: When the oven is warm, set the broil to high, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on a grill pan. Place corn cobs on the grill as well.
- Grill until corn and chicken are cooked through, flipping halfway through (about 5 minutes per side). You will want the chicken to be 155˚F internally before removing and 165˚F before serving.
- When corn is cool enough to handle, cut corn kernels away from the cobs. Add to a large bowl with jalapeño, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir to combine.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- To assemble tacos, top with slices of avocado, corn salsa, shredded cabbage, queso fresco or sauce
- Serve immediately with hot sauce, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges.
BOOM, you've got a You can also pair these tacos with cilantro lime rice, black beans, sour cream, etc. Just be warned, you'll never find another grilled chicken taco that you. These Grilled Chicken Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Dressing are the perfect light meal. Packed with freshness and flavour but an easy recipe to make. Healthy BBQ & Grilled Chicken Breast Recipes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!