Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Juicy chicken thighs smothered in an amazing honey mustard sauce then broiled until crispy. Start by combining honey, dijon mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper in Brush the honey mustard sauce evenly onto the chicken. This baked honey mustard chicken with vegetables is an easy one pan meal!
Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers:
- Make ready 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1/2 c Dijon mustard
- Make ready 7 T honey
- Make ready 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Prepare pinch ground cayenne pepper
- Prepare 2 lbs chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- Take 2 green bell peppers
- Take 2 red bell peppers
- Take olive oil cooking spray
- Take 2 T sliced unsalted almonds, toasted
- Prepare 2 T fresh parsley, chopped
I'm on a roll with chicken lately, and there's likely more to come. Really we probably eat chicken more than Anywho, this honey mustard chicken is seriously delicious, and it's unbelievably easy to prepare! I quick saute of some onions and garlic, then a. The perfect weeknight chicken dinner - Easy Juicy Oven Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs Recipe.
Instructions to make Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers:
- MARINADE: In small bowl, combine garlic, mustard, honey, thyme and cayenne. Combine chicken and 2/3 c of marinade in zip-top. Refrigerate bag, turning and mixing through the bag 2-3 times, 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining mustard mixture.
- ROAST: Arrange one oven rack in highest position. Preheat broiler to high. Line baking sheet with foil. Place peppers in sheet and broil until all sides blackened using tongs to turn. Transfer to bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. When cool, remove skin, stems and seeds. Slice thin and set aside.
- BROIL: Arrange oven rack 7-8" from top element. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Arrange chicken on sheet and diced marinade. Broil on high until tops are golden brown, 7-10 min. Turn chicken and broil until cooked through, 3-5min. Remove from oven and let cool to room temp.
- BAKE: In 9x13-inch baking dish, add peppers and top with chicken. Turn oven to 300°F. Pour reserved mustard mixture over chicken and peppers, toss to coat. Bake uncovered until heated through, 20-25 min. Sprinkle with almonds and parsley and serve.
Made with boneless skinless chicken thighs and baked in the oven and a great dipping sauce. One of my favorite boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken - The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent Prepare the honey mustard sauce, first: combine olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, wholegrain mustard, yellow mustard, vinegar, and paprika in a. Juicy Honey Mustard Chicken baked to a golden brown and covered in delicious sauce. As if that wasn't reason enough to try it, this dish is easy to make and easy to clean up after.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!