Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mama's fun funky crockpot chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken. Literally this is a simple recipe just like the other ones.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mama's fun funky crockpot chicken using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken:
- Take 8 piece drumsticks - chicken
- Take 1 can (26 oz) cream of mushroom
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- Take 1 cup brown rice
- Take 2 cup mixed frozen veggies, thawed out
- Get 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare 2 cup milk
- Get 1 vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 salt
- Take 1 pepper
- Take 1 onion powder
Once ready, place chicken drumsticks in and add salt and pepper. Budget friendly creamy chicken with pasta (crockpot) chicken parts, cream of mushroom soup, egg noodles or your pasta of choice, seasonings of your choice foranarmy. Slow-Cooker Chicken Parmesan s my love making this satisfying dish–it's easy and elegant, and the slow cooker minimizes my time in the kitchen. I make this during football season, too.
Steps to make Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken:
- Preheat crockpot to high
- Grease your pot with vegetable oil
- Once ready, place chicken drumsticks in and add salt and pepper. Season all sides as such as you'd like.
- Coat the chicken with the cream of mushroom, use a spoon to spread over evenly
- Top that off with the can of tomato sauce. Once again, use the spoon to smooth it over evenly.
- Let it cook for 1 hour
- Remove lid and stir in the rice, mixed veggies, milk, and onion powder. Add a little more salt and pepper for more flavor.
- Continue to cook for another 4 hours, stirring your pot every hour to loosen your rice and assure everything blends nice and evenly.
- Done!!! :-d
For game days, I skip the pasta and serve the chicken on submarine rolls with a bit of the sauce and some chopped lettuce. So I got a crockpot, and then I went to the grocery store and produce market. Crockpot or Slow Cooker, whatever you call it, it will save you time in the kitchen! These tested Crockpot Recipes here on Moms With Crockpots are delicious and a great way to get your next meal on the table. And browning the meat beforehand does help!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mama's fun funky crockpot chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!