Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, coca-cola chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Braised Coca-Cola Chicken wings is one of the most popular dishes in China. It combines Chinese style braising and Coca-Cola to create juicy and savory BBQ style wings. Think of these Coca Cola Chicken Wings as a once-in-a-while treat-kind of like fried chicken or hotdogs.
Coca-Cola Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Coca-Cola Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook coca-cola chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coca-Cola Chicken:
- Get 500 chicken thigh fillet, cubed
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/4 cup katakuriko (or you can use maizena)
- Take 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Make ready 1 egg
- Take 1 onion, sliced thinly
- Prepare 200 ml coca-cola
- Prepare 1/4 cup oil for frying
Coca Cola Chicken Wings are the ultimate sticky, finger-licking, game-time appetizer! Coca cola chicken features juicy chicken wings or drumsticks coated in a delicious cola sauce. Coca-cola chicken makes for a delicious meal and many say it is the Coca Cola marinade that is the secret weapon. Soda is regularly used in chicken and steak marinades to give the meat a sweet and.
Instructions to make Coca-Cola Chicken:
- Combine chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder and wait for about 5 minutes. (It's best to store it in the fridge for about an hour)
- Add flour, katakuriko, and egg to the chicken. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. For better results, fry in two or three batches until golden brown. I was feeling lazy, so I just pour all into the pan.
- Flip occasionally until the chicken are half-cooked.
- Remove excess oil. Add onion and stir occasionally.
- Add coca-cola and wait until the liquid is almost gone. Add more salt if necessary.
Coca Cola Chicken ThighsDinner Then Dessert. Whip up delicious coca cola chicken with leftover soda. Made popular in China, this chicken dish tastes marvelous coated with the thick sticky gravy it is cooked in. Cola chicken is a chicken dish popular in Asia, prepared with chicken and cola soft drink as main ingredients. The cola is typically mixed with another ingredient, such as soy sauce, barbecue sauce or ketchup.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food coca-cola chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!