Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crockpot bbq chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Crockpot BBQ Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Scrumptious BBQ Chicken Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! Doctor a bottle of barbeque sauce with vinegar, brown sugar, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes and pour it over chicken in a slow cooker for an easy and delicious main course.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot bbq chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot BBQ Chicken:
- Take 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup Zesty Italian dressing
- Make ready 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Get 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare salt
Eat it directly out of the slow cooker. What to Serve with Crockpot BBQ Chicken. Creamy Cucumber Salad would be delicious with this chicken. For crockpot BBQ chicken and vegetables, pair this recipe with a side of Roasted Broccoli and Carrots.
Instructions to make Crockpot BBQ Chicken:
- Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor.
- Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is!
Directions: Printable ingredients list and directions at bottom of the page. Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot. In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Crockpot BBQ Chicken Is An Easy Dinner Idea! You guys know I am an easy dinner kind of gal.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot bbq chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!