Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken 65. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken 65 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken 65 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies, but the exact set of ingredients for the recipe can vary. It can be prepared using boneless or bone-in chicken and is usually served with onion and lemon garnish. All totally different from one another with different styles Andhra style or hyderabadi style, Madurai style, restaurant style etc.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken 65 using 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken 65:
- Get For marinate :
- Make ready 500 gm chicken breast cut in pieces
- Make ready 1 eggs beaten
- Make ready 1 tsp lemon juice
- Make ready 1+1/2 tsp garlic ginger paste
- Make ready 3 tsp cornflour
- Get 2 tsp maida
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get to taste salt according
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Make ready oil for deep frying
- Take For tadka :
- Make ready 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- Take 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- Get 1 teaspoons cumin seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- Take 10 curry leaves
- Prepare 3 green chillies (cut in long and thin)
- Prepare 1-2 tsp red chilli sauce or to taste
- Get 200-250 gm katori low fat whisked yogurt
- Take 3-4 tsp cooking oil
- Make ready Coconut and fresh coriander leaves to garnish
In the restaurants, it is served very hot and spicy, with lemon wedges to reduce and green chillies to enhance the spiciness 🙂. The flavours should hit you in waves - chilli, garlic, ginger, pepper, coriander. It's lip-smackingly good and will leave a tingle on your lips that is best quenched with an ice cold bottle of Kingfisher. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe.
Steps to make Chicken 65:
- Heat the Khadhai on medium heat. add oil and ginger-garlic paste. Cook for 1 minute. Add cumin, mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chillies and fry for 25-20 seconds. - Now heat on low as we have to add yogurt. - Mix well add orange food colouring and chilli sauce. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes on medium heat. - Add chicken and gently mix well to coat gravy on chicken. Cook for 1-2 minutes. - Garnish with freshly grated coconut and freshly chop
For more Non Vegetarian Recipes & Snacks for Kids Recipes, follow our website Hyderabadi Ruchulu. Are you looking for a quick Indian chicken starter recipe?. Then this easy Indian chicken fry recipe is just for you. It is a popular chicken dish from South India. It is made with marinating the chicken pieces in a spice mix.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken 65 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!