Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pork and potatoes in soy sauce (adobo). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pork and Potatoes in Soy Sauce (Adobo) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pork and Potatoes in Soy Sauce (Adobo) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Pork Adobo is pork cooked in soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic. It is considered as the Philippine's national dish because of its popularity. This version of Filipino Adobo suggests marinating the pork in soy sauce and crushed garlic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork and potatoes in soy sauce (adobo) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and Potatoes in Soy Sauce (Adobo):
- Make ready 1/2 kg Pork or chicken or beef
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1 red onion
- Get 1 green/red chilli (optional)
- Make ready Soy sauce
- Make ready cooking oil
- Take spring onion choped
- Make ready White vinegar
- Make ready sugar
- Take salt
- Take black pepper
What about the soy sauce?low salt or silver swan sodium? Adobo sa Gata with pork braised in soy sauce, vinegar, coconut milk, and spices. This adobo sa gata is a delicious take on our classic dish. Pork cubes are braised in the traditional marinade and then finished off with coconut milk and chilies for a scrumptious viand that's both rich and boldly flavored.
Instructions to make Pork and Potatoes in Soy Sauce (Adobo):
- On this recipe i used presure cooker to tenderize the meat faster. so first saute that garlic and onion until fragrant
- Add the meat and season with salt and pepper then let it cook for about 5 minutes
- Add the soy sauce for about a cup of it the proportion of soy to vinegar is always 2:1
- Add the potatoes and vinegar for about a half cup of it then season with sugar for about 2 tbsp of it the lid is on and cook in the presure cooker for 10 minutes
- Top with spring onion. serve and enjoy your food ☺
Chicken Adobo with Potatoes is a tradional Filipino food cooked in soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper, bay leaves, vinegar and potatoes. As a Filipino, chicken adobo with potatoes is my favourite food. With this recipe, you can use chicken meat, pork meat, and beef as well. Filipino Adobo Recipe - Pork Adobo. Pork Stewed in Vinegar, Soy Sauce and Garlic.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pork and potatoes in soy sauce (adobo) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!