Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hyderabad dum ka chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hyderabadi Dum Ka Chicken is a tasty and Famous Hyderabadi Chicken recipe. This is a simple recipe where Chicken is marinated then cooked under low flame. Learn how to make Dum Ka Murgh recipe from Hyderabad at home with a step by step video and detailed recipe.
Hyderabad dum ka Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Hyderabad dum ka Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook hyderabad dum ka chicken using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabad dum ka Chicken:
- Get For marination:
- Prepare 500 gms Chicken
- Take 1 cup Curd
- Get 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- Get 1 Green chillies finely chopped
- Make ready 3 tsp Chicken masala (any brand)
- Take 1/2 Lemon
- Prepare 2 Onion finely chopped
- Take 1 Tomatoes roughly chopped
- Get 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 2 tsp Oil
- Take Pudina leaves few
- Get For garnish:
- Prepare Coriander leaves
- Make ready 1/2 tsp crushed kasturi methi
- Make ready 50 gms Butter
Hyderabadi dum chicken recipe is a very popular dish from Hyderabadi cuisine. It is also referred to Pakistani dum ka murgh, cooked and eaten zealously all over Pakistan. Hyderabadi Dum ka Keema (Slow Cooked Minced Chicken): minced chicken, marinated in an aromatic Indian herbs+spices, and slow-cooked to perfection. An absolute 'Melt in your Mouth' recipe from the Royal Kitchens of Hyderabad (India).
Instructions to make Hyderabad dum ka Chicken:
- Clean chicken
- Marinate it with all the above ingredients except garnish.
- Keep aside for 2 hours
- Later take a thick bottom pan
- Put the marinated chicken cover tightly with lid and put it in Low flame for 20 mins
- Open and give a stir
- Check if chicken is done.off the flame or leave more 10 mins
- Open lid and add butter coriander and kasturi methi
- Cover and keep until you serve
- Yummy curry is ready to have with chapati,naan or rice
The Hyderabadi dum ka murgh or slow-cooked chicken curry is made with spice-marinated whole chicken which is slow cooked This red chicken curry can be paired with a variety of rice and breads. You can serve a mild ghee pulao for a truly rich meal. We always make Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani during gatherings and also during every occasion and is served with or Hyderabadi Mirchi Ka Salan Recipe or Bagara Baingan hyderabadi special. Hyderabadi biryani is originated in Hyderabad (a city of India) in the kitchen of Nizam of Hyderabad. The Hyderabadi chicken biryani uses the dum pukht method of cooking and thus it gets Enjoy Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani with Raita or Mirchi ka Salan.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hyderabad dum ka chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!