Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, gobhi qeema (cauliflower with chicken mince). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ghobi Qeema (Cauliflower with Mince) A very innovative dish with Cauliflower that is high on taste. If you Like this video then don't forget Subscribe to. Vegetable are always excellent for health so we must try to accommodate vegetables in our meal.
GOBHI QEEMA (CAULIFLOWER WITH CHICKEN MINCE) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. GOBHI QEEMA (CAULIFLOWER WITH CHICKEN MINCE) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook gobhi qeema (cauliflower with chicken mince) using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make GOBHI QEEMA (CAULIFLOWER WITH CHICKEN MINCE):
- Prepare 500 gm chicken mince(qeema)
- Prepare 600 gm or 2 medium flowersof cauliflower
- Get 2 medium onion
- Prepare 1 tabsp ginger paste
- Get 1 tabsp garlic paste
- Prepare 4 medium tomatoes
- Make ready 3 green chillies
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp haldi
- Make ready 1 tsp roasted crushed cumin
- Get 1 tabsp coriander powder
- Get For tarka:
- Get half teaspoon carem seed(ajwaien)
- Take 1 teaspoon crushed red chilli
- Prepare 3 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- Get 2 green chillies slit
- Prepare fresh coriander for garnishing
Normally "kheema" is associated with meat but it means "to mince" and this dish is really a form of cauliflower minced and pan fried with spices. An authentic Indian spiced ground (minced) beef recipe known as Qeema (or keema or kheema). The flavors are next level we serve it with some cauliflower rice to keep keto but hands-down one of my favorite recipes. Home » Kheema Gobhi (Minced Mutton with Cauliflower).
Instructions to make GOBHI QEEMA (CAULIFLOWER WITH CHICKEN MINCE):
- Take all ingredients.
- Heat oil in a pan.Add onion.Fry until soft.
- Add g g paste fry for 1 minute with ginger garlic paste.
- Add tomatoes,mix and then add all spices.
- Add half cup water cover for 4 minutes or until the tomatoes are tender.
- When tenders,add chicken mince(qeema).cook for 2 minute with masala.
- After 2 minutes when oil saparated,add couliflower.
- Mix well and cook on high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.Now add 5 tabsp water cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes apen lid.Cauliflower is tender.
- Now make tarka.heat a pan.
- Add oil.Add carom seed,crushed red chilli,green chillies and ginger.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Add in cooked cauliflower.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
- GOBHI QEEMA(CAULIFLOWER WITH MINCED CHICKEN)IS READY TO SERVE.SERVE WITH ROTI.
Matar or green peas is quite expensive in off seasons so perhaps this recipe was born because cauliflower can lend volume that green peas could not. Gobhi Keema Recipe is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish. Gobhi keema is a dry side dish made with minced cauliflower, peas and spices. Winters, when cauliflower is in abundance, it is very helpful (rather indispensable, if you have choosy kids) to know different recipes with cauliflower. Chicken keema is a simple and easy to make Indian dish with chicken mince, onions,tomatoes, spices and herbs.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food gobhi qeema (cauliflower with chicken mince) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!