Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken 65 from manisha's kitchen. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Drain them on a kitchen tissue. This step is optional and you can also add them directly to. It's also sold by street vendors and it is street food at its best!
Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken 65 from manisha's kitchen using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen:
- Prepare Chicken
- Get Ginger
- Make ready Garlic
- Take Coriander leaves paste
- Take Mint leaves paste
- Prepare Green chillis paste
- Prepare Curd
- Make ready Lemon juice
- Get Tomato sauce
- Prepare Soya sauce
- Make ready Vaniger
- Prepare Kasthuri methi
- Prepare Daniya powder
- Get Turmeric powder
- Make ready Garam masala
- Take Raspberry red colour
- Get to taste Salt
- Get Onions paste
Heat oil for deep frying in a deep pan. Lower the flame, and add in the chicken pieces slowly. (Do not over crowd the pan). There are different stories behind its name, whatever the story be, its the taste which has made this dish an all time favourite. Very popular in restaurants and fast food menus.
Instructions to make Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen:
- Take a mixer grinder and grind onions, coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilles to a fine paste.
- Take a bowl add chicken to it, now add the paste (onion, coriander, mint leaves and green chilles) in the chicken, add ginger garlic paste, kasthuri methi, Daniya powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, add tomato sauce, soya sauce, vaniger, curd, lemon juice and raspberry red colour. Mix it well and marinate it for an hour.
- After an hour keep the marinated mixture on stove and cook the chicken for 60%.
- Once the chicken is cooked, keep that aside and heat oil in a pan to deep fry. Once the oil is heated start deep frying the chicken pieces one by one in the oil.
- Once all the pieces are fried, remove some oil and put the left out gravy in the oil and cook for about 10 to 15 mins…
- Once the gravy is cooked, pour the gravy on the chicken pieces…
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leave and mint leave along with a spoon of lemon juice….
This recipe doesn't require onions it's a quick and easy recipe. Now if you have already scrolled down to check my ingredient list, don't be alarmed Fry the chicken pieces till golden brown. Drain from oil and set aside on a kitchen towel. Heat oil and add ginger garlic paste. The most logical explanation is that it was served in an army canteen down in the Sahil is the master chef behind Headbanger's Kitchen.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken 65 from manisha's kitchen recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!