Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, one pot rice cooker chicken biryani. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One pot rice cooker chicken biryani is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. One pot rice cooker chicken biryani is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Cook the perfect biryani in a rice cooker. chicken Biryani in Electric Rice Cooker Here comes the Lazy One pot Rice cooker chicken Biryani in Electric Rice Cooker. Easy, Simple and Must try biryani it.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have one pot rice cooker chicken biryani using 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make One pot rice cooker chicken biryani:
- Get Marinated chicken
- Make ready 400 g diced chicken thigh fillet
- Make ready 1/4 cup water
- Get 1/3 cup plain yoghurt
- Get 1 tablespoon oil
- Prepare 3 garlic clove minced
- Get 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon tumeric
- Take 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Get 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Take 1/4 teaspoon ground corinader
- Get 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- Take 1/2 tablespoon Cumin powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt
- Take Rice
- Make ready 2 cups basmati rice
- Take 350 ml water
- Make ready 1 teaspoon oil
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 1/4 cup Fried shallots
- Make ready 1/4 cup mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Make ready 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- Take 1 Star anise
- Get 3 cloves
- Get 1 bayleaf
- Prepare 2 cardamom pods
- Make ready Garnish
- Get 50 grams ghee or unsalted butter, melted
- Make ready Chopped fresh mint and coriander
- Prepare Fried shallots
This popular Indian Chicken and Rice is so tasty & comforting to eat. Quick & easy one pot meal you can make even on. This one-pot chicken biryani is a quick version of the classic Indian biryani. A savory rice dish made with elegant basmati rice, Indian spices and caramelized onions in a yogurt-based marinade, that keeps this chicken tender and juicy.
Steps to make One pot rice cooker chicken biryani:
- Combine the chicken and marinade ingredients together in a bowl, cover and rest for a few hours, preferably overnight
- Rinse basmati rice 3 times and then soak for 15 minutes and drain water
- Place the marinated chicken in the bottom of the rice cooker bowl ensuring it is evenly spread across the base
- Top the chicken with the fresh mint, coriander, chilli, and fried shallots.
- Later on top with drained rice, water, oil, salt, Star anise, clove, bay leaf, cardamom pod.
- Set rice cooker to cook or white rice mode depending on your model. Should take 40 minutes.
- When the rice cooker is complete, open and remove the dried spices and add the garnish ingredients. Close the lid and let it steam further under the keep warm function for another 10 minutes.
- Fluff the top layer of rice and scoop to the very bottom to get a mix of rice and chicken. Serve hot with raita.
Instant Pot Chicken Biryani is a one-pot Indian chicken and rice dish, in which marinated chicken is steam-cooked with aromatic basmati rice and In this simplified and easy Instant Pot Chicken Biryani recipe, I create authentic biryani flavors using my electrical pressure cooker, the Instant Pot. Biryani is not an ordinary one-pot rice dish. It's rich in spices coupled with beautiful fresh herbs, toasted nuts and raisins, thus making this a meal Turn on the rice cooker and allow the rice to cook. In the meantime, start prepping the ingredients i.e. slicing the onions, dicing the tomatoes and chicken. Instant Pot Chicken Biryani - The epitome of an one-pot meal made with aromatic basmati rice, tender chicken, spices and herbs that is cooked over low heat for the most delectable flavors.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food one pot rice cooker chicken biryani recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!