Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mutton biryani. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Find The Great Collection of Easy Making Recipes. Find and Save Ideas about Healthy Recipes & Meal From Professional Chefs. Mutton biryani recipe - Simple and quick lamb biryani recipes suitable for bachelors, new cooks and busy folks.
Mutton biryani is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mutton biryani is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mutton biryani using 16 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton biryani:
- Prepare 1 kg Basmati rice
- Prepare 1 kg Onion chopped
- Make ready 750 gms Tomatoes chopped
- Prepare 8-10 Mint leaves
- Prepare 5 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Take 1/2 tsp Coriander leaves
- Prepare 300 gms Oil
- Take 1 kg Mutton
- Get 1 tbsp Curd
- Take 1 Lemon
- Prepare 7 Green chillies
- Get 2 tsp Chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp Chicken masala
- Take As needed Spices
- Make ready Colour (optional)
- Prepare Salt as per taste
Biryani is a dish that nobody can ever resist. Be it a dinner party or any celebratory occasion, biryani seems to be an ideal main dish to serve along with a spicy salan or refreshing raita. Ingredients in Dum Mutton Biryani: This mutton biryani recipe has. One of the popular methods of preparing this biryani recipe is Hyderabadi Pakki Dum Mutton Biryani in which the mutton and rice are cooked separately and then steamed until the biryani is cooked completely in layers.
Instructions to make Mutton biryani:
- Heat a large pan or kadai or large cooking bowl or large cooking pot. Anything but with lid
- Add oil then spices then onion sauté until done
- Add tomatoes sauté
- Then add ginger garlic paste and mutton sauté for 5 mins
- Add green chilli,mint,coriander leaves and sauté lower the flame and let it cook until mutton 80%done
- Meanwhile soak rice for 10 mins boil water separately add soaked rice with salt and cook until 90%done. Strain water and keep aside
- Now add chilli powder,curd,chicken masala,lemon and sauté add salt.
- Now add that strained rice and mix half
- On TOP put some colour water.about 1 tsp water tats it dont mix lot
- Now cover with newspaper or cloth on TOP of pan/kadai etc put the lid and let it dum for 20 mins
- Now off the stove dnt open for 15 mins
- Now before opening just shake the pan/ kadai etc now open and dnt over mix slightly from corners turns upside and down
- As masala will be in bottom
- Serve hot with onion raitha or brinjal chutney,
- Yummy dum biryani is ready to eat.
- Note:same method you can prepare vegetable biryani or chicken biryani
- For veg biryani 350ml oil.for chicken biryani 250 ml oil.
- Same ingredients.
- Please comment after preparing or have any doubt msg me
Another method is cooking Kacchi Mutton Biryani (also known as Kacche gosht ki. Mutton Biryani Recipe - The Hyderabadi dum biryani recipe is made by layering and cooking meat and rice with lots of flavors. It's simple and I have broken down into steps that will help you to make it without the overwhelming feeling. Making Mutton Biryani wouldn't get any easier!!! Check out this weeks blogging tip above the recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mutton biryani recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!