Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cauliflower pizza base with bresaola and mushrooms for jamo. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whiz up cauliflower and ground almonds in a food processor to make this gluten-free pizza base - top with tomatoes, aubergine and cheese. Once the cauliflower base is cooked, set aside to cool a little. Drain the mozzarella and pat dry with kitchen paper.
Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cauliflower pizza base with bresaola and mushrooms for jamo using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo:
- Make ready Pizza Base
- Take 200 g cauliflower
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Make ready 1/3 cup wholemeal (or almond) flour
- Make ready 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- Get 1/4 cup mozarella
- Take 1 tbsp each of oregano/parsley/rosemary
- Prepare Pinch salt
- Prepare Couple of pinches of pepper
- Make ready Pizza Toppings
- Make ready 200 g bresaola (low fat option instead of prosciutto)
- Prepare 1 can tomato sauce for pizza base (I do still by this premade; the organic versions do have leas salt and sugar in them)
- Make ready 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- Take 1/3 cup grated mozarella
- Get Mushrooms/peppers/chicken and anything else you like (just pre-cook it!)
Process the cauliflower florets to a fine-textured flour or crumb using a high-speed food processor with a sharp. This cauliflower pizza base is a great low-carb way to have your pizza and eat it too. You can also use this pizza to sneak vegetables into your kid's diet. Add your favourite toppings and return to the oven just until the cheese is melted.
Instructions to make Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo:
- The pizza base: Preheat the oven to 200 degrees fan assisted. Slightly oil a baking sheet and place onto oven tray. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl then spread onto baking sheet (the mixture will be wet) to reach desires size and thickness (I keep it thin and large). Place in oven (on a high shelf) to bake until golden (about 20-25min).
- The pizza toppings: Whilst the pizza is baking, pre cook all the toppings (except for the cold meats). Take pizza out of oven. Spread tomato base evenly. Add the mozarella and then spread your toppings.
- Cook the pizza again for a further 5-10min on a medium shelf. Once out of the oven, grate some more fresh pepper to season.
Kids will love topping these cauliflower base mini pizzas. Set up a range of veggies and leave them too it. A great healthy alternative to normal pizza. I have made Cauliflower Base Mini Pizzas a few times recently and have adapted my recipe each time. The Best Beef Bresaola Recipes on Yummly
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cauliflower pizza base with bresaola and mushrooms for jamo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!