Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken sprite adobo. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken sprite adobo is so yummy!! If you want a little sweet style in your adobo you must try this recipe. In a pan over medium heat, saute garlic and onion until it becomes slightly brownish and aromatic.
Chicken sprite adobo is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken sprite adobo is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken sprite adobo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken sprite adobo:
- Prepare 1/2 kg chicken
- Make ready 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Take 1/2 cup vinegar
- Take 1 cup sprite( softdrink
- Prepare 1/2 tsp peppercorn
- Make ready 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- Prepare 1 small onion, minced
- Take 4 pcs bay leaves
Chicken Sprite Here is another version of chicken adobo. It is a sweet style version of adobo because it contains Sprite softdrink instead of sugar. Perhaps the most famous dish in the Filipino repertoire, chicken adobo has as many versions as there are cooks in the Philippines. Adobo is a simple and hearty Filipino dish.
Steps to make Chicken sprite adobo:
- In a pan over medium heat, saute garlic and onion until it becomes slightly brownish and aromatic
- Next add the chicken and fry together with garlic until brownish. Stir it from time to time to avoid toasing the garlic
- Pour soy sauce, vinegar add some peppercorns cover pan and let it boil over high heat and adjust low heat after it boils. Simmer for about 15 minutes cooks note ( do not stir vinegar until it boils
- Pour in sprite add bay leaves, let it simmer for few more minutes let the flavor absorb chicken
- Turn off the heat as soon as you achieved you preferred amount of sauce while some want it a little bit less sauce or dry
In this version, chicken is marinated in vinegar and soy sauce, then slowly cooked with garlic. The Best Chicken Sprite Recipes on Yummly Sprite Fried Chicken, Chicken In Sprite, Chicken Asado With Sprite. Chicken adobo is an extremely popular dish from the Philippines made with meat cooked in vinegar and soy sauce - this much is generally agreed upon. From there, ingredients and opinions vary widely.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken sprite adobo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!